Page 86 of 111 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1655

Tony repeats worst MCU mistake.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-mcu-villain-mistake/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I've just read the first issue. I thought it was okay, but nothing really stood out to me besides how badly the break-up was written.
    Cantwell clearly wasn't a fan of the relationship, but he could have put some effort into making it more realistic and impactful. It honestly would have been better to have it happen off-panel because now I worry about his treatment of Tony's future romantic interests.
    I even said that Janet came off cold in the breakup, but I don't think that's how his future love interests will be treated. This was about clearing everything away from the last series in order to start fresh.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Tony Stark is in today’s issue of Daredevil for those interested.
    It was a really great issue (as most of Zdarsky's DD books are) and a worthy appearance for Tony. Not just a throw away cameo. If I were a betting man, I would say we haven't seen the last of him in Daredevil and we may get to see something pretty cool, too.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    It was a really great issue (as most of Zdarsky's DD books are) and a worthy appearance for Tony. Not just a throw away cameo. If I were a betting man, I would say we haven't seen the last of him in Daredevil and we may get to see something pretty cool, too.
    Thanks. I always want him and Matt to get together more as they have a few commonalities between each other. I’m glad it’s not a little cameo or a cover lie and I will definitely be picking it up this weekend.

Thanks. I always want him and Matt to get together more as they have a few commonalities between each other. I’m glad it’s not a little cameo or a cover lie and I will definitely be picking it up this weekend.
    I think they have a very awesome dynamic. Similar to Cap and Tony because I view Matt's personality very similar to Steve's. Only more prone to making mistakes and having some very human, glaring flaws. It's hard to explain. But I do very much enjoy when Daredevil and Iron Man work together (Hunt for Wolverine). They're like the two faces of Batman (no pun intended) split into two individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I think they have a very awesome dynamic. Similar to Cap and Tony because I view Matt's personality very similar to Steve's. Only more prone to making mistakes and having some very human, glaring flaws. It's hard to explain. But I do very much enjoy when Daredevil and Iron Man work together (Hunt for Wolverine). They're like the two faces of Batman (no pun intended) split into two individuals.
    Yeah I like their dynamic as well. What is one of the money interesting things about both of them is how much of their own problems that they cause for themselves. Matt’s is due to no willing to as for help and stubbornness and Tony’s is not willing to ask for help and ego.

Was Hellcat an odd choice for this team-up? I love her (and it’s nice to see her in a mature art style) but I didn’t realise that her and Tony were this friendly. I’m not even sure if they’ve interacted since he sent her to protect Alaska a couple of miniseries ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Was Hellcat an odd choice for this team-up? I love her (and it’s nice to see her in a mature art style) but I didn’t realise that her and Tony were this friendly. I’m not even sure if they’ve interacted since he sent her to protect Alaska a couple of miniseries ago.
    I don’t think they have hang around since he sent her to Alaska. It maybe an odd choice, but I think it’s a good one. I like how they play off of each other and it’s just one issue in. So Tony ends up with a great partner and Patsy fans have a place were they can see her written and drawn well.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-25-2020 at 09:12 AM.

Tony isn't as fast as he used to be!
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-tony-st...st-or-furious/

Read the DD issue with Tony.

1. Tony wasn't written as a jerk/a-hole. That's a win.

2. I actually liked Matt's idea. Good pr for Tony and I don't think he'll lose more money than he would paying for all the damages caused by the fights with super-villains. Tony should do it. Another win.

3. Tony doesn't lecture Matt and I think he actually respects him alot. He probably wouldn't meet with him if he didn't. Another mark in the win column.

Overall a good issue and a good appearance by Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Read the DD issue with Tony.

1. Tony wasn't written as a jerk/a-hole. That's a win.

2. I actually liked Matt's idea. Good pr for Tony and I don't think he'll lose more money than he would paying for all the damages caused by the fights with super-villains. Tony should do it. Another win.

3. Tony doesn't lecture Matt and I think he actually respects him alot. He probably wouldn't meet with him if he didn't. Another mark in the win column.

Overall a good issue and a good appearance by Tony.
    Sounds pretty good. Does he make any tech for DD?

Sounds pretty good. Does he make any tech for DD?
    He's actually proposing an idea for Matt to use some tech but they don't show it yet. It could be that mask that they show on the cover of DD #25.

He's actually proposing an idea for Matt to use some tech but they don't show it yet. It could be that mask that they show on the cover of DD #25.
    The way they left off in the issue, Matt is definitely entertaining the idea. I dont think he'll go full iron suit but I am looking forward to some sort of tech upgrade. Even if its just temporary.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

It's good to see some of Tony's old villains make a return.
    Oh, absolutely. Madame Masque and The Unicorn are my favorite Iron Man villains, but this is something that’s happening across the Marvel line. The Lukin’s in Captain America, the Winter Guard in Avengers, Russia is one of the antagonistic governments dealing with Krakoa, Elena and Red Guardian are coming back, Kraven in Amazing etc. I’m willing to bet we’ll see Red Ghost, Blonsky and possibly a Russian Gamma program within the next few months.