Page 83 of 111 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1655

Newsarama ranks Iron Man's top 10 villains.
    https://www.gamesradar.com/best-iron-man-villains/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Thor puts Tony Stark's real phone number on his hammer. Call it and you really get his voice mail!
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-thor-tony...-really-works/
    It would've been kinda neat if they'd gotten Mick Wingert or Eric Loomis to record dialogue for it, but the guy they got to play Tony for this wasn't half bad.

Thor puts Tony Stark's real phone number on his hammer. Call it and you really get his voice mail!
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-thor-tony...-really-works/
    Your link is broken, and I already posted Bleeding Cool's article about that here anyway, go back a couple of pages.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-17-2020 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Oops, there was another page - added quote
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I swear Slott had one last post-2020 issue before he left. Oh well, old age sucks.
    "Cable was right!"

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

This armor is EVERYTHING.

Newsarama ranks Iron Man's top 10 villains.
    https://www.gamesradar.com/best-iron-man-villains/
    Mmmm. I’d switch out Zeke with Justin Hammer.

C'mon, no Justin Hammer? WTF!

I guess I'd have to make these honorable mentions:

Whiplash
    Living laser
    Unicorn
    Midas

Another Avenger walks into Tony's life!
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-patsy-w...ellcat-return/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Read the 1st issue finally. I'd give it a 3 out of 5.

Things I liked
    - Art is great, epically both styles of armor.
    - Felt fresh and not a continuation of the last 3 runs.
    - Tony deleted his social media, which is something most of us would be better off doing.
    - No mention in sight of anything from the adoption arc.

Things I didn't like
    - Not a fan of moody Tony. I hope once he gets over this funk he is in we can get snarky Tony back.
    - Tony and Janet's breakup was so rushed, sucks cause it was my favorite thing from the last run.
    - Still not sold on the new armor, I think its the eye holes that I can't stand.
    - All and all, still not a fan of the "back to basics" theme.

Anyways I hope I enjoy the run more as it goes on and the art stays great.
    Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    C'mon, no Justin Hammer? WTF!

I guess I'd have to make these honorable mentions:

Whiplash
    Living laser
    Unicorn
    Midas
    Same! I feel like whoever made this list wasn’t a fan with deep knowledge of Tony and his rogues.

You know what’d be a really great addition to the cast? Rita DeMara. It’s long past time Marvel brought her back.

BleedingCool Review of Iron Man #1
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/iron...nd-and-reload/

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I thought it was a pretty solid first issue, and the art was top notch

I read it tonight and I loved every page. The writing was damn good and the art and coloring were electric. Great start for Tony.
    spoilers:
    I would have liked to have seen more of the Terrax fight, but Tony did it the smart way. Instead of going blow for blow with him. He just took him and threw his ass through a satellite out into space. I like how it showed Tony checking his messages and showing how ungrateful the people he helps are. Really thought they way Janet came and broke the relationship off with Tony was pretty cold. Also really dug Tony buying a new car, but one he can sup up himself. Getting his hands dirty again. The drag race was neat. Showing that Tony still has to push things to the limit. How Tony set up the party and everyone in it was just cool as hell and the way he walked around while everyone was all serious while he was in bunny slippers was hilarious. Bringing Patsy Walker into the book in just a very good move. She is perfect to call him out on his ego and BS. How they showed Tony putting the armor on exactly like it was done on the cover of Tales of Suspense #39 was beautiful and a really cool treat for long term fans. Seeing Patsy and Tony fighting side by side and kicking unicorns as was special. I really really like these 2 characters together.
    end of spoilers

My only complaint so far is that this is only coming out once a month. Bring on the next issue already!!!!
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-20-2020 at 02:15 AM.