Page 72 of 111 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1655

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Speaking of Ultimates ... Gregory >>>>> Arno
    They should've just made them biological brothers like Gregory was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    After we talked about Ultimate Tony, I tried for the third time Miller’s Ultimates and Ultimates 2 and I still don’t like it. Way too dark for me and I have a hard time to recognize the Heroes I love.

That being said, it’s pretty weird how lighthearted Tony is in this universe. Every time he appears, he brings a bit of humor and lightness, which is more than welcome in an Universe where almost every Avenger is a jerk.

Here is my favorite page, from Ultimates 2 #13 :

I sometimes forget Ultimate Pepper and Happy were like his support team.

Tony is in Aero #10 this week if anyone is looking to check out his appearances.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeanoCeltic View Post
    Hopefully I’m asking this in the right place! I was looking to pick up a couple of Epic Collections to get my son into Iron Man comics and I thought that I’d be able to grab a copy of The Golden Avenger and I’m good to go, right? The problem is that this is not available! But, there are a few Epic Collections that I can get -
    War Machine
    The Fury of the Firebrand
    Return of the Ghost
    The Man who Killed Tony Stark

Would any of these be a good intro into the Iron Man comics for a kid that has seen the movies? Thanks!
    I love those stories but for a kid id recommend giving him some more current comics. Id go with matt fraction and salvador laroccas iron man run. This is where some movie ideas came from and features many of the popular characters you see.

Another option is to try marvel unlimited on apple and android for $10 month browse all the old comics you want to read up to 6 months from whats current. I find if you have a large screen tablet reading digitally is enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by yada View Post
    I love those stories but for a kid id recommend giving him some more current comics. Id go with matt fraction and salvador laroccas iron man run. This is where some movie ideas came from and features many of the popular characters you see.

Another option is to try marvel unlimited on apple and android for $10 month browse all the old comics you want to read up to 6 months from whats current. I find if you have a large screen tablet reading digitally is enjoyable.
    This is why I told him that off of the list he should get the more modern takes of Iron Man. Warren Ellis Extremis is a good place to start as well, but Fraction has a longer run. So he would get more there.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

But Was It Justified?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I think so as well. It was done for all the right reasons.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

This week, we’ll meet a brand new Tony Stark with the release of Square Enix Marvel’s The Avengers. I can’t wait !

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’m ready for Cantwell’s Tony.

This week, we’ll meet a brand new Tony Stark with the release of Square Enix Marvel’s The Avengers. I can’t wait !
    Will that be playable on PC?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Will that be playable on PC?
    yes indeed affirmative indeed
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I'm excited to hear more of Nolan North as Iron Man (even if his quips seemed to get on the nerves of people during the Beta).

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’m ready for Cantwell’s Tony.
    Me too! September 16th can’t come fast enough.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm excited to hear more of Nolan North as Iron Man (even if his quips seemed to get on the nerves of people during the Beta).
    I didn't play it in English yet but, god, he was insufferable in French. Actually, he sounds really childish. I hope it doesn’t reflect the character because, from what we saw in trailers, he doesn’t look like the jokester of the team.

And, yes, in two weeks, we will finally read Cantwell’s first issue. I can’t tell you how much I am excited for this new run.

Tony discovers way to bring people back to life.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-krakoa-...ion-protocols/
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-31-2020 at 02:37 PM.