Page 68 of 111 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1655

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I to wish they would get rid on the adoption storyline, but I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon.
    Unfortunately. TT^TT

When did they show Tony being bisexual?! I really missed that part.
    Early of the run. Tony was setting up his dating profile before dating Janet. He was shown to be interested in both men and women. That’s a W.

In total agreement about how Howard should be portrayed. I don't know what the hell Aaron has up his sleeve with Howard being brought back to life and wanting to give Tony's soul to Mephisto, but you can believe it's not anything good.
    It is very weird and out of place. Tony can’t take a break TT^TT

A preview of the upcoming series of Iron Man!!!!!!
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-in-iron-man-1
    OH MY LORD! I need thissss
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

So, a character whose superpower is inventing, isn't going to invent anymore?

Incredible Member

LMAO! You really want a clean slate. I really want to see what happens to Arno, Howard, Maria and Amanda. They’ve been around a few years now. They already have another Howard running around as Mephisto brought him back to life. It’ll be interesting to see how Slott ties it all together in this last issue.
    ^^You have no idea.

Forgot about that Mephisto nonsense. Saw a cover to an upcoming Avengers issue... One can only hope.

Incredible Member

These pages read well and has great art to boot.
    Something I've never understood. Iron Man has always been a flagship character who got a huge boost post RDJ and the MCU. It shouldn't be too hard to get top tier talent on it.
    Dunno about Cantwell's writing chops so this isn't a slight against him.
    You all know my view, there hasn't been a decent IM story since Fraction's run.
    I really, REALLY hope this new series steps up to the plate and delivers.
    September 16 can't arrive fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    He's still inventing as he still has to make his new armor. He just won't be doing it for the public and selling it. He's going to step away from that and try something new.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    ^^You have no idea.

Forgot about that Mephisto nonsense. Saw a cover to an upcoming Avengers issue... One can only hope.
    Yeah that Mephisto nonsense has me worried as it looks like it's going to be a big thing for Tony.

These pages read well and has great art to boot.
    Something I've never understood. Iron Man has always been a flagship character who got a huge boost post RDJ and the MCU. It shouldn't be too hard to get top tier talent on it.
    Dunno about Cantwell's writing chops so this isn't a slight against him.
    You all know my view, there hasn't been a decent IM story since Fraction's run.
    I really, REALLY hope this new series steps up to the plate and delivers.
    September 16 can't arrive fast enough.
    I'm with you on not being able to wait for this new series to start. I have a lot of hope for this series and hope it doesn't let me down. Also I don't have the words to describe how good and how much I loved Fractions run on Iron Man. I reread it every couple of months and still enjoy it like when I first read it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I mean, Tony Stark is more than just an inventor. It’s why I love this character so much. I rather see writers touch more on his humanity and struggles. Tony Stark is a complex character with a lot of mental struggles and it’s been ages since a writer dived deeper into his mind, I’m hella excited for this run.

^^You have no idea.

Uh oh, which cover?

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    I mean, Tony Stark is more than just an inventor.
    He's more than that, sure, but that's the core fantasy of Stark. A Tony Stark who isn't an inventor, is like a Hulk who isn't strong. You can and should layer complexity on top of that fantasy, obviously, but that fantasy is the core.

Incredible Member

Uh oh, which cover?
    https://www.cbr.com/avengers-38-conf...villain-death/

It's good news but I know it won't stick.

I wonder if that girl is going to be more relevant. Was there a point to her otherwise?

I guess Tony just launched Terrax into space? That's how he won?

Oh look, Tony's out of his company and liquidating his assets...probably be back by the next volume, I suppose.

Article about Tony's armor that he built for Reed.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-armor-junji-ito-influence/

Astonishing Member

Early of the run. Tony was setting up his dating profile before dating Janet. He was shown to be interested in both men and women. That’s a W.
    That was not indicating Tony is bisexual--that was a tactical move due to the circumstances. They needed as many responses through the dating app as quickly as possible to overload an A.I. cyber attack that was coming at them through the app. Tony created that profile and made it open to all genders in order to get as many responses as possible, as quickly as possible. It wasn't a legit dating profile; Tony and Jan had actually started dating earlier in that same issue and Tony removed the profile as soon as the crisis was over.

That said, Tony being bi isn't off the table. In the SUPERIOR IRON MAN run there was a scene where he woke up after one of his wild parties with both men and women in his bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    That was not indicating Tony is bisexual--that was a tactical move due to the circumstances. They needed as many responses through the dating app as quickly as possible to overload an A.I. cyber attack that was coming at them through the app. Tony created that profile and made it open to all genders in order to get as many responses as possible, as quickly as possible. It wasn't a legit dating profile; Tony and Jan had actually started dating earlier in that same issue and Tony removed the profile as soon as the crisis was over.
    This was exactly hehat I thought. Tony was covering all his bases to make sure.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Real Life Iron Man!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!