Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Tony Stark: Iron Man Appreciation 2020

He has been my favorite comic book character since I was 11 years old and I'm 42 now. To me he is the most interesting character in all of comics. From forming the Avengers to the Illuminati. He has been a very integral part of the MU. He's also a very flawed character. His hubris gets him in trouble, but it also makes him push himself to make the world a better place. He's suffers from addiction, heart problems, depression, anxiety and was even paralyzed, but he keeps getting back up. Always the smartest person in the room(or he always thinks he is!) Has created some of the greatest inventions and has back up plans for back up plans. This is the place to talk about your love for the greatest comic book character ever created(In my certainly unbiased opinion.) Let's discuss the man, the myth, the legend Tony Stark/Iron Man.
    13895345_776840962459192_7091569573942473528_n.jpg
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 11-13-2020 at 10:59 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark