Page 106 of 111 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1655

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Yeah it fell through, but it's funny this is being talked about as I just posted in the DD thread that I hope Tony still shows up in the book from time to time. I like the idea of Matt and Tony having a working relationship.
    Yeah I wish Tony would have purchased it as well. Hopefully he does appear in DD more as I want to see him and Matt interact more too.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    cover for MODOK: HEAD GAMES 2 David Nakayama
    Thanks juan678. I'm really looking forward to this Tony appearance. Sounds like it's going to be fun.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 12-04-2020 at 03:14 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

The 14 Iron Man cartoon did a great villain build up.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-1994-vi...-the-mandarin/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is MODOK a Captain America villain or an Iron Man villain?
    Both, and Hulk too.

Lol! That is hilarious! This is one of the many reasons Tony will always be my hero.

How many rings does The Mandarin have?!
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-how-many-rings-mandarin/

Going to be weird to see a show called "Armor Wars" not feature Tony Stark.

Happy to see his legacy continue though and interested on how they will tie the MCU Ironheart in with him.
    Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post

Happy to see his legacy continue though and interested on how they will tie the MCU Ironheart in with him.
    I'm curious if Ironheart does well enough and is promoted to the big screen if we could possibly see RDJ as the Tony AI. At least voicing it.

I doubt we will get it unless it's a movie, though. I can't see him appearing in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Really like the preview. So far I’ve loved all 3 issues that have come out so far and this doesn’t look any different. I think Cantwell has a great grasp of Tony and CAFU’s art is absolutely stellar.

Yeah, I'm happy for Rhodey, but it's weird doing Armor Wars without Tony. Kind of makes it apparent how little Iron Man stuff MCU Iron Man got to actually do by the end.

I'm sure they'll work RDJ into these somehow, although I think the Tony AI might be pushing it.

I know. When I saw that, I was like why didn't they do this before they killed Tony?.

And I'm not gonna lie, I'm not feeling Don Cheadle as Rhodey. Never have. But I will check it out to see Tony's legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I'm curious if Ironheart does well enough and is promoted to the big screen if we could possibly see RDJ as the Tony AI. At least voicing it.

I doubt we will get it unless it's a movie, though. I can't see him appearing in the show.
    That would be cool if they can pull it off. Not sure if RDJ would be interested though.

Astonishing Member

I don't know how feasible it is to actually get him back even as an AI but I remember RDJ posting something about Riri on twitter a few years ago, around the time after Endgame was released. It may have been done in jest because at the time nobody actually thought Riri would happen for real. So it's hard to judge where his interest lay. He showed support for the character but nothing concrete about a possible return, i imagine he's well aware of Tony as her AI at the beginning of her run.
    Last edited by rpmaluki; 12-12-2020 at 10:51 PM.

Niffleheim

i bet she will be a recipient to the money for research he donated to MIT in Civil War and Riri might be one of the ppl Rhodey goes after for using Stark's suits