Page 107 of 111 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1655

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I know. When I saw that, I was like why didn't they do this before they killed Tony?.

And I'm not gonna lie, I'm not feeling Don Cheadle as Rhodey. Never have. But I will check it out to see Tony's legacy.
    In Don Cheadle's defense, we have never really seen Rhodey without Tony or the other Avengers. He is a great actor so I'm really excited to see him on a solo outing.
    Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
    In Don Cheadle's defense, we have never really seen Rhodey without Tony or the other Avengers. He is a great actor so I'm really excited to see him on a solo outing.
    Agreed .

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
    Honestly, Cheadle doesn't fit Rhodey's description imo. When Rhodey was first intro'ed in the comics, he was tall, buff and could scrap. I don't see that with Cheadle.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Honestly, Cheadle doesn't fit Rhodey's description imo. When Rhodey was first intro'ed in the comics, he was tall, buff and could scrap. I don't see that with Cheadle.
    Characters change

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Characters change
    Sure but that doesn't change my opinion.

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Yo. Does anyone have the link to the top 1 Tony Stark stories?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    They definitely need to bring Justin Hammer in on this and intro the Hammer Girls.

The one big moment that is going to be missed is the Tony/Steve showdown.

RDJ is moving on from Tony Stark. https://www.cbr.com/robert-downey-re...on-man-career/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I still wouldn't rule out a cameo or two...but probably not a Riri AI situation.

Can't fault him at all. Congrats to him on all his work and I can't wait to see everything he does next.

I'll enjoy the hell out of Armor Wars with Rhodey and I'll do my best to give Ironheart a shot, as long as Riri doesn't act the way she did and isn't treated as "better than Iron Man" when Bendis wrote her.

Ultimate Member

Armor Wars with Rhodes might just be how they retire his character. His armor gets trashed defending Tony's legacy.

I mean, RDJ isn't the only actor who doesn't want to play the same guy forever

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Armor Wars with Rhodes might just be how they retire his character. His armor gets trashed defending Tony's legacy.

I mean, RDJ isn't the only actor who doesn't want to play the same guy forever
    I'm sure.. just as Hawkeye will most likely retire Clint. I'm a little less sure about F&WS retiring Sam and Bucky though.. they may continue to show up in movies. Especially if Sam does really become Captain America.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I'm sure.. just as Hawkeye will most likely retire Clint. I'm a little less sure about F&WS retiring Sam and Bucky though.. they may continue to show up in movies. Especially if Sam does really become Captain America.
    Ideally we'll see Sam as Cap in a few movies, but the specter of morality hangs over all of them. They can't do this forever, like in comics
    Last edited by The Cool Thatguy; 12-15-2020 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Yeah, bear in mind they haven't been doing it as long, debuting in Captain America 2. The ones being written out are the original six. War Machine did debut in Iron Man 2 (also where Black Widow debuted) before Avengers, so he's been around almost as long, so I won't be surprised if Armor Wars is his swansong. But I don't think Sam and Bucky are going anywhere.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman