Page 17 of 111 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

An update about the upcoming issue of Avengers that will be all about Tony.
    https://www.newsarama.com/48851-aven...e-artists.html
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I love how he shows each stage of the process.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

i fully expect Arno to run for president with Sunset as his first lady and/or running mate. Tony has held political office, iirc. wouldn't surprise me if Arno tried to one-up him.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i fully expect Arno to run for president with Sunset as his first lady and/or running mate. Tony has held political office, iirc. wouldn't surprise me if Arno tried to one-up him.
    Tony was Secretary of Defense, but I don’t see Arno and Bain running for office.

WOW! Absolutely in love with this piece. Nice find and as always thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Tony was Secretary of Defense, but I don’t see Arno and Bain running for office.
    I don't either. I think he feels just as powerful or more with his current status.

Pic New of Alternate scene from Iron Man 2 from Infinity Saga Box Set

Howard and Baby Tony in 1974

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I don't either. I think he feels just as powerful or more with his current status.
    sure. but i'm just engaging in a little character study. Arno certainly wants to seem above it and in perfect control. but beneath the surface, he's mostly really really angry. you can see it in his treatment of Howard and Maria. you can see it in that focus issue (# 5,irrc). he's got a bit of a god complex. like Doom, he feels that his intelligence entitles him to steer the world. i fully submit that i could be way off base. but i don't think he'll stop at just being Amercia's robot hunter. i think someone like Sunset Bain might encourage him to do more.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    sure. but i'm just engaging in a little character study. Arno certainly wants to seem above it and in perfect control. but beneath the surface, he's mostly really really angry. you can see it in his treatment of Howard and Maria. you can see it in that focus issue (# 5,irrc). he's got a bit of a god complex. like Doom, he feels that his intelligence entitles him to steer the world. i fully submit that i could be way off base. but i don't think he'll stop at just being Amercia's robot hunter. i think someone like Sunset Bain might encourage him to do more.
    Sunset might have those ambitions but I think Arno has more of a hero complex. He wants to be seen as the one who saves/protects humanity. I don't see it as him wanting to rule over it.

Now it may come down to him saying the best way to protect Earth is to rule it(Doom) but I haven't gotten that vibe off him yet.

I have now read Ryan North's very good Iron Man story from the recent Marvel Comics Presents run, and I officially nominate him to take over the book next. (Rod Reis would be fabulous, too, but let's not get greedy, kids.)

I won't be able to read this until the end of the month.

But also, Stingray! My baby! He's ok!