Page 21 of 111 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    He had said that him or the artist weren’t leaving.
    Good to know. I wasn’t sure if Schitti was staying or not, since he was doing Empyre.

I’m kvelling over having Schitti and Pete Woods on an Iron Man book.

Man. What the hell is Marvel trying to do to Tony and his parents?!?!?! Like he doesn’t have enough on his plate.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-27-2020 at 09:52 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Ok I finally got the chance to catch up with comics.

What can I say? Marvel managed to come up with a dumber retcon than the adoption. Can Tony catch a break? Heck, can Howard catch a break?

It’s like they keep smearing him for nothing but shock. No MCU synergy here. Sorry Howard.

Marvel started with a dumb retcon and then the ball just kept rolling.
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

iMan 42s

Y'know if Marvel wanted to they could be a bit more subtle about it and link Howard's actions to the Satanic Commandments. You can actually do that and don't need him to literally be connected to Marvel's devil. It's like the bugs from the Negative Zone disguising themselves as Anton Levay, you don't have to be that on the nose about all this.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

bruh.

10char
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Ok I finally got the chance to catch up with comics.

What can I say? Marvel managed to come up with a dumber retcon than the adoption. Can Tony catch a break? Heck, can Howard catch a break?

It’s like they keep smearing him for nothing but shock. No MCU synergy here. Sorry Howard.

Marvel started with a dumb retcon and then the ball just kept rolling.
    Your right. I don't know why they hell they keep doing it, but they are doing it and continuing down the same stupid ass road.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-28-2020 at 05:03 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I thought the Dracula bit was a stretch.

And do we really need two Howard Stark's running about?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I thought the Dracula bit was a stretch.

And do we really need two Howard Stark's running about?
    I was just going to say that now maybe what Dracula told Tony wasn’t a lie. Who knows now.

iMan 42s

So we went from an ******* alcoholic who just couldn't be a dad a day in his life to an ******* alcoholic whose a superhero on the side, who only got Tony to hide his biological son and use Tony as a decoy, then he's a great dad whom Tony can't see eye to eye with, and is now a servant of Mephisto. That wikipedia page is gonna be f***ing wild. And in a period of time where we are likely to get an emotional beat with him over in Iron man.

Wouldn't this make more sense to use Brian Banner given that he would serve Mephisto given his own history and the current Hulk book? Like if you're gonna choose anybody to serve a dark lord, Brian Banner already had you covered.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    So we went from an ******* alcoholic who just couldn't be a dad a day in his life to an ******* alcoholic whose a superhero on the side, who only got Tony to hide his biological son and use Tony as a decoy, then he's a great dad whom Tony can't see eye to eye with, and is now a servant of Mephisto. That wikipedia page is gonna be f***ing wild. And in a period of time where we are likely to get an emotional beat with him over in Iron man.

Wouldn't this make more sense to use Brian Banner given that he would serve Mephisto given his own history and the current Hulk book? Like if you're gonna choose anybody to serve a dark lord, Brian Banner already had you covered.
    In agreement with your post. They have screwed up Tony’s parents big time. It just doesn’t fit them.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post

U so right. Now that u mentioned the transition of Howard’s character. It’s more and more ridiculous. I remember enjoying Howard in Hickmans SHIELD and International Iron Man. Now I feel terrible enjoying the character. Tf Marvel doing D:

I liked the Avengers issue and am pretty hype to see where it goes, but Tony now has 4 dads.

Also I caught up on 2020 and Machine Man and they're so cool! The MM book is really doing a nice job bringing AU 2020 stuff into the 2020 MU. #Cain&Abel #StingrayHeckYeah #ILYQuasimodo #FreeMachinesmith
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I liked the Avengers issue and am pretty hype to see where it goes, but Tony now has 4 dads.

Also I caught up on 2020 and Machine Man and they're so cool! The MM book is really doing a nice job bringing AU 2020 stuff into the 2020 MU. #Cain&Abel #StingrayHeckYeah #ILYQuasimodo #FreeMachinesmith
    I don’t like what they did with Howard in the issue. I absolutely loved the issue itself though. Showing Tony survive with only his guile and then going up against the devil himself. A must read for any fan of Tony.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-01-2020 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

Ey I enjoyed the issue solo. I am not even following Aaron’s run except for this issue. I did hate the art shift but loved the issue. The only thing to complain about is the continuity mess that is happening. How does this tie in to IM2020? Tf is going on with Howard’s character transition? These are legit questions that marvel needs to address but won’t because they never cared about continuity.

Iron Man 2020 is solid though, I didn’t expect to enjoy it but here I am sending money on it &bot regretting. Waaay better than TS:IM.