Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 730
  1. #406
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    On the blue side of the moon.
    Posts
    5,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    new pic Behind Scene Avengers Endgame

    Cool pic. Thanks for sharing. I liked when Tony called Thor Lebowski lol.
    " This is why you're the head of S.H.I.E.L.D, Stark. Because you're stronger than anyone. It's not the armor....and you know it. Your here because impossible things happen, and when they do, They call on you to deal with them. You see the angles, Tony. You always have. You see the possible solutions to things that shouldn't be happening." CAROL DANVERS

  2. #407
    Lazy Struggler BitParallel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    712

    Default

    So Marvel won’t be releasing comics! Here goes my hype for the up coming IM2020 issue. Was looking forward to „Rumikos“ reappearance.

    What are y’all plans? I’m sad
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to shit. Rip

  3. #408
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    On the blue side of the moon.
    Posts
    5,638
    " This is why you're the head of S.H.I.E.L.D, Stark. Because you're stronger than anyone. It's not the armor....and you know it. Your here because impossible things happen, and when they do, They call on you to deal with them. You see the angles, Tony. You always have. You see the possible solutions to things that shouldn't be happening." CAROL DANVERS

  4. #409
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’d love to see Slott introduce Spitfire and the Troubleshooters to the 616. If Arno’s still around, make him the new Cobalt Man. Have an adventure underground in Kala’s kingdom. Maybe set the seeds for a new Subterranean Wars event.
    Its funny you say that, I'm half way through re-reading AVENGERS/THUNDERBOLTS (I read Iron Man in trade so its going to be a while until I get to actually read IRON MAN 2020 even when comics are shipped again!) and I can see how Arno would make an interesting Cobalt man.

    That's a fun idea.

  5. #410
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    On the blue side of the moon.
    Posts
    5,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    Its funny you say that, I'm half way through re-reading AVENGERS/THUNDERBOLTS (I read Iron Man in trade so its going to be a while until I get to actually read IRON MAN 2020 even when comics are shipped again!) and I can see how Arno would make an interesting Cobalt man.

    That's a fun idea.
    Avengers/Thunderbolts was a really good mini. I enjoyed it and will probably pull it out of my back stock and give it a reread.
    " This is why you're the head of S.H.I.E.L.D, Stark. Because you're stronger than anyone. It's not the armor....and you know it. Your here because impossible things happen, and when they do, They call on you to deal with them. You see the angles, Tony. You always have. You see the possible solutions to things that shouldn't be happening." CAROL DANVERS

  6. #411
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Avengers/Thunderbolts was a really good mini. I enjoyed it and will probably pull it out of my back stock and give it a reread.
    I highly recommend it, its an excellent mini and always worth a look! My next re-read is going to be NEW THUNUDERBOLTS which is also fun

  7. #412
    Astonishing Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    2,962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Avengers/Thunderbolts was a really good mini. I enjoyed it and will probably pull it out of my back stock and give it a reread.
    I highly recommend it, its an excellent mini and always worth a look! My next re-read is going to be NEW THUNUDERBOLTS which is also fun
    Agreed. You won't regret it.

  8. #413
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    18,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Pages from the unreleased issue #11:



    Thanks Frontier

  9. #414
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    51,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thanks Frontier
    No problem .

  10. #415
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    On the blue side of the moon.
    Posts
    5,638
    " This is why you're the head of S.H.I.E.L.D, Stark. Because you're stronger than anyone. It's not the armor....and you know it. Your here because impossible things happen, and when they do, They call on you to deal with them. You see the angles, Tony. You always have. You see the possible solutions to things that shouldn't be happening." CAROL DANVERS

  11. #416
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    18,917

    Default



    art by Ryan Meinerding

  12. #417
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    On the blue side of the moon.
    Posts
    5,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post


    art by Ryan Meinerding
    Great stuff from the man who designed the Bleeding Edge armor.
    " This is why you're the head of S.H.I.E.L.D, Stark. Because you're stronger than anyone. It's not the armor....and you know it. Your here because impossible things happen, and when they do, They call on you to deal with them. You see the angles, Tony. You always have. You see the possible solutions to things that shouldn't be happening." CAROL DANVERS

  13. #418
    Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,622

    Default

    Iron Man artist highlights:

    Gene Colan (1966):



    Mike Saenz (1988):



    Ken Steacy (1989):


  14. #419
    Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,622

    Default

    John Romita Jr. (1990):



    Tom Tenney (1994):



    José Ladrönn (1999):


  15. #420
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    On the blue side of the moon.
    Posts
    5,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Iron Man artist highlights:

    Gene Colan (1966):



    Mike Saenz (1988):



    Ken Steacy (1989):

    Love Gene Colan’s Iron Man work. One of the all time greats.
    " This is why you're the head of S.H.I.E.L.D, Stark. Because you're stronger than anyone. It's not the armor....and you know it. Your here because impossible things happen, and when they do, They call on you to deal with them. You see the angles, Tony. You always have. You see the possible solutions to things that shouldn't be happening." CAROL DANVERS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •