Page 30 of 111 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Really really good and it was a fun ride. Him and Sean Chen made a great team. If you can get the omnibus. It’s usually on sale and you’ll have the whole run.
    Agreed; I really enjoyed that run a lot. A really nice role for Tony with the Stark Solutions set up; great use of supporting cast old and new; and a fun mix of both classic and new villains.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

You

Really really good and it was a fun ride. Him and Sean Chen made a great team. If you can get the omnibus. It’s usually on sale and you’ll have the whole run.
    It’s probably my 4th favorite run on the book. Very great character work after the Crossing, and Teen Tony era. (Note: fan of the idea of the Crossing; absolutely HATED the execution)
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    How is Kurt Busiek's Iron Man?
    A fine reading experience, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    A really great and fun run .
    Agreed. Busiek's run was definitely what was needed after the conclusion of Heroes Reborn.

It's been said on several occasions that creators who work on multiple books tend to focus more attention on one title over the others, since Busiek was doing both Iron Man and Avengers at the time. Though Busiek's Avengers may have had a slight overall edge, I still found Busiek's Iron Man equally enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Agreed; I really enjoyed that run a lot. A really nice role for Tony with the Stark Solutions set up; great use of supporting cast old and new; and a fun mix of both classic and new villains.
    Me too, especially when Roger Stern came on to help out.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 04-13-2020 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Corrected grammatical errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    I loved Stark Solutions as well because it would involve Tony going out and investigating peoples problems. I agree with you about the classic and new villains as to.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    It’s probably my 4th favorite run on the book. Very great character work after the Crossing, and Teen Tony era. (Note: fan of the idea of the Crossing; absolutely HATED the execution)
    I hated the idea and execution of The Crossing. There was just no way my hero would come out of it without looking bad. I was so glad when it was retconned.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 04-15-2020 at 02:08 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Official new #Avengers: INFINITY WAR concept art showcases a cut scene from the film involving Doctor Strange's astral projection arguing with Tony Stark for not being able to find Strange's body

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Official new #Avengers: INFINITY WAR concept art showcases a cut scene from the film involving Doctor Strange's astral projection arguing with Tony Stark for not being able to find Strange's body
    I gotta say I’m digging the art here. Love how they draw Tony’s armor.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 04-14-2020 at 09:14 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

This would've been fun to see play out.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This would've been fun to see play out.
    They had a scene were Tony had the cloak on and Strange had on Tony’s armor that was cut as well.

This would have been wild to see in the movie. I wonder why they cut it out?

--- so when is the current storyline with Arno taking over going to run its course?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    --- so when is the current storyline with Arno taking over going to run its course?
    When Iron Man 2020 finishes.

Bosslogic always does great stuff. I always enjoy seeing their work.