Page 31 of 111 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

I’m going to have to buy the Camelot and Sorcerer Supreme ones as they sound really interesting and I haven’t got those in my collection.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

[QUOTE=juan678;4945795]https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-villain...-titanium-man/

Yep. They would make Tony's enemies armor bigger as it made them look more imposing and gave Iron Man the sense of being an underdog in the fight, but of course Tony would win as he had the better armor and could think of a million different ways to use it.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 04-26-2020 at 12:12 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Tony vs. Black Widow in Civil War?!?!
    https://www.cbr.com/black-widow-iron-man-civil-war/

I remember reading the issue were you find out Black Widow kidnapped Ho Yinsen and I was blown away. I thought a bigger deal would be made of it. Tony still forgave her even though she played him to get info out of his computers.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 04-28-2020 at 03:11 PM.

Hmm, since Wong-Chu is a servant of The Mandarin, that makes Black Widow a servant of The Mandarin as well. Small world.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Avengers/Invaders #2 (August, 2008). Art by Alex Ross:

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Avengers/Invaders #2 (August, 2008). Art by Alex Ross:

That really is a beautiful cover by Ross. I thought the series itself was descent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    When Iron Man 2020 finishes.
    Which will be in August at this point.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Which will be in August at this point.
    I know. At least we will get issue 4 on the 20th of May.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 04-28-2020 at 09:07 PM.

Slott's done. Expect a new creative team to be announced in the next solicitations.
    https://twitter.com/DanSlott/status/1255500713830027266
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Slott's done. Expect a new creative team to be announced in the next solicitations.
    I wonder what book Slott will be moving to. I hope it’s a satellite Avengers book, co-written by Gage or Zub.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

I'm glad he's not sticking around longer then he needs to after his big 2020 storyline.

Not sure how soon before they announce a new creative team with the way comics are going right now.