Page 32 of 111 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

I wanted Spencer before Slotto was announced but he's too busy, Ryan North is my dark house candidate, hmmmm... I dunno who I want to get it, really. Just uh, the book's finally had a really good run again so can we have another? Pwease, Mr. Tom B?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I wanted Spencer before Slotto was announced but he's too busy, Ryan North is my dark house candidate, hmmmm... I dunno who I want to get it, really. Just uh, the book's finally had a really good run again so can we have another? Pwease, Mr. Tom B?
    Ryan North would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm glad he's not sticking around longer then he needs to after his big 2020 storyline.

Not sure how soon before they announce a new creative team with the way comics are going right now.
    The new writer will probably be taking over in September, so the announcement should be in June. There'll be no July solicits (they'd normally be out already), and August solicits will only have half the books listed, because June, July and August will mostly be the books already solicited for April, May and June.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I know Tini Howard is eventually gonna do an Iron Man run since he's her fave, but I haven't made a verdict on her stuff.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I know Tini Howard is eventually gonna do an Iron Man run since he's her fave, but I haven't made a verdict on her stuff.
    Give the job to Whitley I say
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Thank goodness! I might be able to read Iron Man again. How about Gail Simone? She did great on the War of The Realms tie in issues.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

bring on Christopher Priest as the writer and let him add whatever guests he wants. a high profile artist would help as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    bring on Christopher Priest as the writer and let him add whatever guests he wants. a high profile artist would help as well.
    I was thinking Christopher Priest as well. He had always said that Tony was a character he would love to write. He just did a hell of a run on Deathstroke. Bring him back to Marvel.

Batman vs. Iron Man with of course the incorrect winner.
    https://www.cbr.com/video-batman-iron-man-beat-fight/

Wouldn't Batman just need an EMP Batarang to defeat Tony?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Tony has made suits to block EMP's.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Ever see the Bucky vs Iron Man fight in Brubaker's run?

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qim...bce62bec1.webp