Page 33 of 111 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    Ever see the Bucky vs Iron Man fight in Brubaker's run?

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qim...bce62bec1.webp
    Thank you for sharing this. Tony is always thinking a head. The person doing the video used Batman's comic book feats and didn't use any of Tony's. He was FOX NEWS biased of Batman to say the least. A serious case of I’m Batman syndrome lol.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-01-2020 at 02:58 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Wednesday, June 24:

2020 RESCUE #2 (FEB200910)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA: MARVELS SNAPSHOTS #1 (FEB200899)
    EMPYRE #0 AVENGERS (FEB200772)
    IMMORTAL HULK #34 (FEB200979)
    IRON MAN 2020 #4 FLUORESCENT (FEB200905)
    SPIDER-HAM #5 (FEB200998)
    STAR WARS: BOUNTY HUNTERS #3 (FEB201029)
    THOR #5 (FEB200961)

2020 is finishing in 2020 and God can't stop us.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

This is awesome. An article about my all time favorite armor. I hope they do more.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-01-2020 at 02:58 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Wednesday, June 24:

THOR #5 (FEB200961)

I’ll be getting 2020 Rescue #2, Empyre #0 Avengers and Iron Man 2020 #4. I really can’t wait for the new comics to start to come out.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-01-2020 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Wednesday, June 24:

THOR #5 (FEB200961)

I'm ready! Need new comics badly!

Yesterday was 12 years to the day Iron Man came to theaters. Happy Birthday IRON MAN!
    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/iron_...s-born-a175030
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-03-2020 at 06:55 AM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I wonder how long until they announce the next creative team
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

It'll probably be just before the next solicits are released. Since June, July, August will be the already solicited comics for April-June, it'll be the September solicitations, next month.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I wonder how long until they announce the next creative team
    Slott came out the gates with a strong debut and I had high hopes for TS:IM.

That said, he lost me quite early. Never did enjoy the whole robot rights, "am I human", the "adoption" angle (which I think he should've just ignored and somehow written it out of existence) etcetera.

Thinking back, there are only about 3 runs of Iron Man I've liked and rate - Busiek & Chen; Ellis & Granov; and Fraction & Larroca.

With each announcement of a new creative team, I hold out hope that it can be as enjoyable as any of these these.

Guess we wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    Slott came out the gates with a strong debut and I had high hopes for TS:IM.

That said, he lost me quite early. Never did enjoy the whole robot rights, "am I human", the "adoption" angle (which I think he should've just ignored and somehow written it out of existence) etcetera.

Thinking back, there are only about 3 runs of Iron Man I've liked and rate - Busiek & Chen; Ellis & Granov; and Fraction & Larroca.

With each announcement of a new creative team, I hold out hope that it can be as enjoyable as any of these these.

Guess we wait and see.
    Right after Ellis and Granov was The Knaufs run which was great. I think they told the best Mandarin story ever. You should try that and Micheline and Laytons run on Iron Man. I think you would enjoy both.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-05-2020 at 06:25 AM.

Lets celebrate the greatness that is...

Moebius

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Lets celebrate the greatness that is...

Moebius

Y'know it's something about the over sized gauntlets I just like. Like there's a bunch of equipment in there or it houses a big gun or it even simply houses the technology. I mean I don't like The Crossing when it comes down to it but I do like the armor. There's just something about a giant metal fist that just works on Iron man.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.