Page 4 of 111 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Some of the variants for Iron Man 2020 #1
    https://www.newsarama.com/48482-iron...iants.html#s12
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

This is good food.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Oooh, this one is my favourite! I love the who's who of Marvel robots, androids, and other assorted artificial intelligences, and I am looking forward to seeing them turn up in story!

Its a little weird to see some of them united in a common cause though, given that we've got both heroes and villains together in that mix. Some villains--like Mad Thinker and Machinesmith--have been known to co-operate with the good guys on occasion. But Alkhema? She's generally devoted herself to the violent destruction of the human race--the only time she's worked with heroes in the past was to help the Avengers stop Ultron...and that was only because his plan too wipe out humanity would have worked too quickly and she wanted the fun of killing them off one by one. I guess common causes can make for strange bedfellows...

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Re-reading Slott’s run in the lead-up to the new series, and I’m liking it more on the re-read than I originally did. I’m catching some of the nuances of Slott’s writing, and the Easter eggs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Re-reading Slott’s run in the lead-up to the new series, and I’m liking it more on the re-read than I originally did. I’m catching some of the nuances of Slott’s writing, and the Easter eggs too.
    I'm rereading it as well. It's been a nice run so far. I'm just about to read Ultron Agenda again. Glad to hear I'm not the only one rereading it to get ready for Iron Man 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    This is good food.

The 2020 design actually looks better if they treat it as more of an overly-edgy Iron Man like in that one cover.

Tony Stark leading the AI resistance?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The 2020 design actually looks better if they treat it as more of an overly-edgy Iron Man like in that one cover.

I was thinking the same thing about that version of the 2020 armor. Also I thought Tony was going to lead the AI's anyway. Maybe this variant confirms it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Very interesting. Is he doing it for A.I. rights or just to bring down Arno?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Very interesting. Is he doing it for A.I. rights or just to bring down Arno?
    For both I’m thinking.

iMan 42s

Anybody have a list with references as to what rights they're specifically fighting for? I'm heading to the shop tomorrow and feeling like I need to refresh my memory on all of this as I can't seem to recall a specific catalyst for revolution or even how and why it'd start now. I'd love to see robot rights being a thing but I just can't recall anything outside of Iron man (and mostly Jocasta at that) that specified machines or created beings are treated any different than humans.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Anybody have a list with references as to what rights they're specifically fighting for? I'm heading to the shop tomorrow and feeling like I need to refresh my memory on all of this as I can't seem to recall a specific catalyst for revolution or even how and why it'd start now. I'd love to see robot rights being a thing but I just can't recall anything outside of Iron man (and mostly Jocasta at that) that specified machines or created beings are treated any different than humans.
    Tony getting them attention in Congress (which means new laws getting passed against them aside from them already not having rights because they're not legally considered alive), the massacre in front of Stark Unlimited caused by WonderViz in #15, and Aaron rallying them.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Come to think of it, in the preview for Outlawed, Vision was among the people questioned and Viv was mentioned... but if AIs have no rights, then Vision and Viv shouldn't. Which means you'd think the court would refuse to even allow Vision to give an opinion, nor would they acknowledge Viv as being his daughter (instead, they'd treat her as an AI built by an AI).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Interesting...

??? are they even on speaking terms, at this point? is this a politically-motivated wedding?