Page 5 of 111 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Woah, I never noticed before, but at the bottom, you can see "...or ...mala" - Vote for Kamala Khan? If that's a reference to President Khan from the final All-New Wolverine arc, I wouldn't be too concerned with the Tony/Emma thing. Only the first four items on that page are confirmed to be happening, the rest could be in the future, considering the next page discusses Days of Future Past and 2099.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Interesting...

That was probably the one future revelation I had to do a double-take on.

Fantastic Member

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a mini of an Avengers/X-Men crossover with Emma and Tony flirting
    Last edited by HipHopAvenger; 01-08-2020 at 01:36 PM.

Tony and Emma had a friends with benefits thing going on when they weren't dating anyone.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    ??? are they even on speaking terms, at this point? is this a politically-motivated wedding?
    I can see Emma getting married for political/financial reasons.

Fantastic Member

I just worry about how they would write Tony in relation too Emma.

If written as equals, fine but if it's Emma Frost playing Tony Stark for a chump, it won't sit well with me (she can continue playing her tricks on X-Men).

Besides, Tony's contended against Natasha, Whitney and Sunset, 3 women who were crafty, inventive and the best Femme Fatales Marvel has to offer.

Emma can't hold a candle to them.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPlay25 View Post
    I just worry about how they would write Tony in relation too Emma.

If written as equals, fine but if it's Emma Frost playing Tony Stark for a chump, it won't sit well with me (she can continue playing her tricks on X-Men).

Besides, Tony's contended against Natasha, Whitney and Sunset, 3 women who were crafty, inventive and the best Femme Fatales Marvel has to offer.

Emma can't hold a candle to them.
    Those women are incredibly cunning and I agree with you making her play Tony for fool. I wouldn’t count Emma out of the cunning department. She is one of the best.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

… I kinda like the idea of Emma Frost and Tony Stark as an item.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    It would be interesting, but I want to see him with Jan more. I think Slott has barely scratched the surface with them together.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    It would be interesting, but I want to see him with Jan more. I think Slott has barely scratched the surface with them together.
    Agreed. Always thought they were great together:
    Jan&Tony.jpg

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    It’d be interesting to see more non-mutants interacting with the Hellfire Club. I mean, it can’t just be mutants who are into wealthy BDSM genital jamborees.

Fantastic Member

Those women are incredibly cunning and I agree with you making her play Tony for fool. I wouldn’t count Emma out of the cunning department. She is one of the best.
    I kind of credit Emma's powers for that. Whereas I find the other 3 more impressive because they've come as far as they have without super human abilities.

Again, I'm not automatically a "No" but it definitely depends on how it is written. Tony Stark is an A-List, Iconic character and he shouldn't be used to prop up a B Level, writers pet.

If the writers were going to put Tony with another femme fatale, I would have preferred Natasha or Felicia Hardy.

But we'll see if anything comes of this.

Stark has psionic jamming technology, so she really shouldn't be able to mind-control him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    It’d be interesting to see more non-mutants interacting with the Hellfire Club. I mean, it can’t just be mutants who are into wealthy BDSM genital jamborees.
    Wasn’t Howard Stark a member of The Hellfire Club? Tony must know a thing or two.
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Wasn’t Howard Stark a member of The Hellfire Club? Tony must know a thing or two.
    Yes he was. Tony was in it as it was passed down to him, but he told Shaw were he can stick it.