Page 54 of 111 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    His Doom is that bad? I heard good things about it.
    Yes. Everyone is absolutely OOC, you could fill a pool with all the idiot balls, Strange gets defeated by accidentally hitting the roof with his head. Pacing is all over the place - something that should be a major problem gets resolved in a moment and then you have whole issues of nothing happening. And both of what could be considered main plotlines basically stopped moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Sataniel View Post
    Yes. Everyone is absolutely OOC, you could fill a pool with all the idiot balls, Strange gets defeated by accidentally hitting the roof with his head. Pacing is all over the place - something that should be a major problem gets resolved in a moment and then you have whole issues of nothing happening. And both of what could be considered main plotlines basically stopped moving forward.
    Damn! That does sound rough. I’m willing to give him a chance as so far he is saying and showing all the right things.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Loved those too . Also Bride of Ultron, Assault On Olympus, Redzone, Kang Dynasty, Count Nefaria.
    Shooter doesn’t get the credit he deserves for how seminal his Avengers run was. Sure, the Ms. Marvel rape story was ****, but up until then, it was pure fire.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

I love this line from the Venom FCBD special. Eddie Brock has warned the Avengers about Knull. He says he doesn't know when he'll come, but when he arrives Venom will sense him. Tony's response:

"Oh great! We'll just rely on Spider-Man's old clothes to send up the Bat Signal..."
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I love this line from the Venom FCBD special. Eddie Brock has warned the Avengers about Knull. He says he doesn't know when he'll come, but when he arrives Venom will sense him. Tony's response:

"Oh great! We'll just rely on Spider-Man's old clothes to send up the Bat Signal..."
    LOL! That sounds like Tony. I'm going to have to check out the FCBD Venom special now. Hopefully my shop has some left.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

A beautiful new Hulkbuster statue.
    https://bleedingcool.com/collectible...marvel-statue/

I always ask myself will one of these ever work against the Hulk, lol?

Looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Shooter doesn’t get the credit he deserves for how seminal his Avengers run was. Sure, the Ms. Marvel rape story was ****, but up until then, it was pure fire.
    He really doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    #200 wasn't really a part of his run (or rather runs, but since we talk Korvac then that would be his first one in #156-177). He cowrote the story we got, but that was because they rushed the changes (which can be criticised, but generally the practice of not putting out too similar stories was a good one, as can be evidenced of the results of it currently not being there).

iMan 42s

Looks great!
    It may be slipping my mind but has a "buster" armor ever worked? I'm sure one out there has but I can't think of one.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    It may be slipping my mind but has a "buster" armor ever worked? I'm sure one out there has but I can't think of one.
    I don't recall one ever working.

Looks great!
    This one worked in Avengets Age Of Ultron. Knocked the Hulk clean out lol.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-27-2020 at 08:22 AM.

This one worked in Avengets Age Of Ultron. Knocked the Hulk’s clean out lol.
    Amazing I think that is the only time a Hulkbuster suit has actually won against The Hulk.

Brand new Iron Man armor for Empyre.
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-empyre-iron-man-new-suit/