Page 65 of 111 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    They are amazing stories. My all time favorite storyline is Stark Dissasembled. It really gets to the heart of Who Tony is and what makes him tick and what his demons are.
    Yep, got to agree. I love the issue just after (part 1 of Reisilient) where he remains unapologetic to Thor for everything Civil War related. Really good character work from Fraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Now that RDJ has retired from the role, Would anyone love to see a reboot Iron Man trilogy in an else world story told with a genuine true adult centred perspective of the character?
    They're not going to reboot him. I think they'll end up just using his legacy characters. War Machine and Rescue are already active. They could also introduce Ironheart or, after Doctor Doom is introduced, adapt Infamous Iron Man.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Yep, got to agree. I love the issue just after (part 1 of Reisilient) where he remains unapologetic to Thor for everything Civil War related. Really good character work from Fraction.
    I love that issue too. I know Tony was supposed to apologize to everyone, but I was glad when he would stand his ground. Thor even respected Tony for doing it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Unicorn and Terrax are going to be in the first issue of Iron Man coming in September.
    OMG! I knew the guy fighting Tony in this image looked familiar. Thanks for the confirmation, Tony Stark.

I love that issue too. I know Tony was supposed to apologize to everyone, but I was glad when he would stand his ground. Thor even respected Tony for doing it.
    It probably helps that Thor already blew off steam from their reunion in the JMS run.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It probably helps that Thor already blew off steam from their reunion in the JMS run.
    Oh you are correct. It did help. I remember reading that issue saying "Why the hell are you talking to Thor like that Tony?!" Tony was being so disrespectful to Thor that I knew that the ass whipping was coming. My friends always bring this issue up to needle me as it's Thor beating the hell out of Tony and it's in New Orleans which is our hometown lol.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-17-2020 at 03:58 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    OMG! I knew the guy fighting Tony in this image looked familiar. Thanks for the confirmation, Tony Stark.

You’re welcome my friend. I hope Tony does better against him this time then he did the last time they met.

1DB9FA7A-2E0F-41AB-92A0-FB8393428E8E.jpgSome more cool Iron Man art.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Now that RDJ has retired from the role, Would anyone love to see a reboot Iron Man trilogy in an else world story told with a genuine true adult centred perspective of the character?
    They shouldn't do any reboots anytime soon. Tony's death in the MCU hasn't been that long and they should put some distance between that and a reboot.

If anything, they should do a Young Avengers movie or a series on Disney+

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

If Tony is going up against Terrax either his armor has gotten a lot more powerful or Terrax has gotten weaker. This guy stood toe-to-toe with the FF and held up against the Surfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    If Tony is going up against Terrax either his armor has gotten a lot more powerful or Terrax has gotten weaker. This guy stood toe-to-toe with the FF and held up against the Surfer.
    My exact thoughts. He went toe to toe with the Illuminati already as well.

My exact thoughts. He went toe to toe with the Illuminati already as well.
    I'm hoping it's more of the former. Back in the OHOTMU, Tony's strength was about 75+ tons and 100+ if he maxed out.

Over the decades, Tony's armor has gotten the tech upgrades but has gotten weaker strength wise.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Isn't Terrax a former Herald? Honestly he should be back at whatever his base levels are cuz I don't remember him getting repowered by Galactus.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Isn't Terrax a former Herald? Honestly he should be back at whatever his base levels are cuz I don't remember him getting repowered by Galactus.
    He usually has an ax with him to right? Does that make him more powerful?
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-19-2020 at 09:54 AM.

Tony doesn't look like he's using the new armor, so maybe Terrax trashes the Extremis design armor.