Page 67 of 111 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1655

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Otto needed to use a cosmic power device like Doctor Doom used on Surfer in the 60's to take Terrax's power and use it to beat him. Terrax is a strong but pretty straightforward enemy.
    OK. Thanks! So Ock did it with tech and we all know who makes the best tech! The man himself Tony Stark.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-21-2020 at 02:40 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

The most powerful armors Tony didn't get to wear in the MCU.
    https://www.cbr.com/video-best-iron-...idnt-wear-mcu/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I was always kind of bummed that in a movie about Extremis we never actually got an Extremis armor, and the Mark 42 was such a flawed prototype as it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was always kind of bummed that in a movie about Extremis we never actually got an Extremis armor, and the Mark 42 was such a flawed prototype as it was.
    I would have loved to see the comic book version of the extremis armor, but I really enjoyed the Mark 42. I know a lot of people didn’t care for it. I also enjoyed the color scheme which I noticed quite a few people didn’t care for as well.

7DAAA7EB-2F41-42DF-B5E7-0812A88BFFEB.jpgIron Man art featuring the Hulkbuster.

Bleedingcool interview with Cantwell about upcoming Iron Man run.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/god-...-iron-man-run/

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Well last issue of Iron Man 2020. I wish it would have gotten rid of the adoption angle, but it pretty much doubled down on it. Really interested in seeing how it ends and sets up Tony’s new status quo. I give Slott and Scitti’s an C for writing and a B+ for art. The reason why I give Slott a C is because to me the Is Tony a human or an A.I. stretched on to long and the reason I give the art a B+ is because Scitti didn’t do every issue.
    I give

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Well last issue of Iron Man 2020. I wish it would have gotten rid of the adoption angle, but it pretty much doubled down on it. Really interested in seeing how it ends and sets up Tony’s new status quo. I give Slott and Scitti’s an C for writing and a B+ for art. The reason why I give Slott a C is because to me the Is Tony a human or an A.I. stretched on to long and the reason I give the art a B+ is because Scitti didn’t do every issue.
    I give
    Hopefully ends with Arno sacrificing himself to "save the world" and because of his arrogance didn't have a back up AI (or some other BS).

Both "Howard and Maria" (not sure they still exist) required Arno to keep them "alive" and cos he's gone - poof. They also bite the bullet.

Amanda flies out for a gig (by herself) and her plane crashes (may she RIP).

Tony reflects on the crazyness that has been his life over the last few years and decides it's time to go back to basics.

Cue Cantwell and a clean slate...
    Last edited by Mr. White; 08-23-2020 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    Hopefully ends with Arno sacrificing himself to "save the world" and because of his arrogance didn't have a back up AI (or some other BS).

Both "Howard and Maria" (not sure they still exist) required Arno to keep them "alive" and cos he's gone - poof. They also bite the bullet.

Tony reflects on the crazyness that has been his life over the last few years and decides it's time to go back to basics.

LMAO! You really want a clean slate. I really want to see what happens to Arno, Howard, Maria and Amanda. They’ve been around a few years now. They already have another Howard running around as Mephisto brought him back to life. It’ll be interesting to see how Slott ties it all together in this last issue.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-23-2020 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post

I also have feeling (wishful thinking) that Arno either sacrifice himself and put a fix to this weird ass timeline and in correlation Tony returns as the Starks biological son.

At this point, i don’t want Arno or Amanda around. They have over stayed their welcome with one of the worst retcons in Marvels history in particular Iron Man history. It is so unwanted anf not needed.

Since Cantwell is promising a fresh start and going back to basic. I am assuming, we going back to square one. But then again, I don’t know .. I am just wishing at this point.

I give
    It’s a C- for me. Really really out of character for Tony to stress about being „alive“. However, I would give it a B+ for the Art and that snippet of Tony being bisexual. I am waiting for the day Marvel confirms Tonys bisexuality and gives him a boyfriend.

LMAO! You really want a clean slate. I really want to see what happens to Arno, Howard, Maria and Amanda. They’ve been around a few years now. They already have another Howard running around as Mephisto brought him back to life. It’ll be interesting to see how Slott ties it all together in this last issue.
    Oh yes, and mephisto being the dad. What was that about?

I liked Howard as an ******* and an abusive piece of ****. I hated how Gillen and Bendis watered him down into a „caring, desperate, misunderstood and an emotionless father“ .. but to straight up make him a mephisto agent. I need to know what Aaron was smoking.. This is a weird weird twist. That doesn’t line up with the characters history especially when in Hickmans SHIELD he was „the good guy“.

I just peeped at Howard’s 616 wiki page .. the amount of inconsistencies LMAO
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    I also have feeling (wishful thinking) that Arno either sacrifice himself and put a fix to this weird ass timeline and in correlation Tony returns as the Starks biological son.

At this point, i don’t want Arno or Amanda around. They have over stayed their welcome with one of the worst retcons in Marvels history in particular Iron Man history. It is so unwanted anf not needed.

Since Cantwell is promising a fresh start and going back to basic. I am assuming, we going back to square one. But then again, I don’t know .. I am just wishing at this point.

It’s a C- for me. Really really out of character for Tony to stress about being „alive“. However, I would give it a B+ for the Art and that snippet of Tony being bisexual. I am waiting for the day Marvel confirms Tonys bisexuality and gives him a boyfriend.

Oh yes, and mephisto being the dad. What was that about?

I liked Howard as an ******* and an abusive piece of ****. I hated how Gillen and Bendis watered him down into a „caring, desperate, misunderstood and an emotionless father“ .. but to straight up make him a mephisto agent. I need to know what Aaron was smoking.. This is a weird weird twist. That doesn’t line up with the characters history especially when in Hickmans SHIELD he was „the good guy“.

I just peeped at Howard’s 616 wiki page .. the amount of inconsistencies LMAO
    I to wish they would get rid on the adoption storyline, but I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon. When did they show Tony being bisexual?! I really missed that part. In total agreement about how Howard should be portrayed. I don't know what the hell Aaron has up his sleeve with Howard being brought back to life and wanting to give Tony's soul to Mephisto, but you can believe it's not anything good.

A preview of the upcoming series of Iron Man!!!!!!
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-in-iron-man-1