Page 76 of 111 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1655

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    The guys at Adventures in Poor Taste had a podcast interview with Iron Man writer Christopher Cantwell. It runs a little over 90 minutes but there's quite a long discussion about Iron Man at the 49 minute mark. And he also hints about a special project involving both Iron Man and Doctor Doom.
    I guess considering he's writing Doom and the compared the two...not too surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    The guys at Adventures in Poor Taste had a podcast interview with Iron Man writer Christopher Cantwell. It runs a little over 90 minutes but there's quite a long discussion about Iron Man at the 49 minute mark. And he also hints about a special project involving both Iron Man and Doctor Doom.
    Thanks for the share Iron Maiden. I will definitely give this a listen to.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I just skipped ahead to the interview but I think you will find it entertaining. Cantwell has some interesting opinions on Tony and I will definitely check the first issue out next week.

Excited for the new run. My only concern is the new armour, to go from Bleeding Edge where the armour just popped out of him, to carrying it around in a brief case...

Like I said super excited. I just want a good Run from begining to end
    Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
    Excited for the new run. My only concern is the new armour, to go from Bleeding Edge where the armour just popped out of him, to carrying it around in a brief case...

I’m psyched for the new series too. The new armor looks great, but I want to see why he’s choosing this design as well. Cantwell wrote an amazing show and I have a feeling it’s going to transfer over to the Iron Man book. CAFU’s art is phenomenal. So everything seems to be in the right place for things to be spectacular.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I’m psyched for the new series too. The new armor looks great, but I want to see why he’s choosing this design as well. Cantwell wrote an amazing show and I have a feeling it’s going to transfer over to the Iron Man book. CAFU’s art is phenomenal. So everything seems to be in the right place for things to be spectacular.
    Thats good to hear. Which show are you referring too tho? I see he has a couple writing credits but I haven't seen any of them yet.

Might check out his Doctor Doom sometime to get a feel for his style.
    Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist

Thats good to hear. Which show are you referring too tho? I see he has a couple writing credits but I haven't seen any of them yet.

Might check out his Doctor Doom sometime to get a feel for his style.
    He wrote a show called Halt and Catch Fire about the computer boom in the 80’s and a small group of people involved in it. A damn good show. It was my favorite show while it was on.

Incredible Member

@Tony Stark

What's your excitement meter reading like? #T-7 days

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    @Tony Stark

What's your excitement meter reading like? #T-7 days
    Honestly. Out of 10 I would say it’s at a 10. What Cantwell has planned and what he read for his research is hitting all the right marks. He knows what makes Tony tick and as I stated earlier he wrote my favorite show. Also all you have to look at is CAFU’s art to see how amazing it is. So I’m putting all my eggs in this one basket lol. I usually wait for evidence, but I just feel right about this team on Tony.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-09-2020 at 03:39 PM.

Anyone know if Tony was in either of these Empyre book ends that came out today?

Honestly, I thin they wanted to take the "superhuman" out of Tony. Tony is an ordinary human with a brilliant mind and I think that's part of what Cantwell is doing when he tries to get back to basics.

There are other ways to carry the armor(not fond of the suitcase) but I kinda like it that Tony isn't carrying it in his body anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Honestly, I thin they wanted to take the "superhuman" out of Tony. Tony is an ordinary human with a brilliant mind and I think that's part of what Cantwell is doing when he tries to get back to basics.

There are other ways to carry the armor(not fond of the suitcase) but I kinda like it that Tony isn't carrying it in his body anymore.

Yeah. It’s about Tony regaining his humanity. Putting the man back in Iron Man. I got no problem with Tony carrying the suit in a suitcase as it is harkening back to the days.

Im looking forward to this new series...after everything Tony has been through, i think he needs to ground himself and find the "Man" in the Iron Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman3000 View Post
    Im looking forward to this new series...after everything Tony has been through, i think he needs to ground himself and find the "Man" in the Iron Man.
    Same here. Here's a preview if you want to check it out.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-in-iron-man-1