Page 86 of 104 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1556
  1. #1276
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lower East Side
    Posts
    6,257

    Default

    Tony repeats worst MCU mistake.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-mcu-villain-mistake/
    " There are individuals out there who are so intent on violent engagement with me that they will go to great lengths to engineer one...including the murder of those close to me. And everything I've come to believe about myself and my so called evolution...they completely disregard. They just don't get it. They're fighting against an inevitable future, but they just don't realize I'm already there...I Am The Future.." TONY STARK

  2. #1277
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lower East Side
    Posts
    6,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I've just read the first issue. I thought it was okay, but nothing really stood out to me besides how badly the break-up was written.
    Cantwell clearly wasn't a fan of the relationship, but he could have put some effort into making it more realistic and impactful. It honestly would have been better to have it happen off-panel because now I worry about his treatment of Tony's future romantic interests.
    I even said that Janet came off cold in the breakup, but I don't think that's how his future love interests will be treated. This was about clearing everything away from the last series in order to start fresh.
    " There are individuals out there who are so intent on violent engagement with me that they will go to great lengths to engineer one...including the murder of those close to me. And everything I've come to believe about myself and my so called evolution...they completely disregard. They just don't get it. They're fighting against an inevitable future, but they just don't realize I'm already there...I Am The Future.." TONY STARK

  3. #1278
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Tony Stark is in todayís issue of Daredevil for those interested.
    It was a really great issue (as most of Zdarsky's DD books are) and a worthy appearance for Tony. Not just a throw away cameo. If I were a betting man, I would say we haven't seen the last of him in Daredevil and we may get to see something pretty cool, too.

  4. #1279
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lower East Side
    Posts
    6,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    It was a really great issue (as most of Zdarsky's DD books are) and a worthy appearance for Tony. Not just a throw away cameo. If I were a betting man, I would say we haven't seen the last of him in Daredevil and we may get to see something pretty cool, too.
    Thanks. I always want him and Matt to get together more as they have a few commonalities between each other. I’m glad it’s not a little cameo or a cover lie and I will definitely be picking it up this weekend.
    " There are individuals out there who are so intent on violent engagement with me that they will go to great lengths to engineer one...including the murder of those close to me. And everything I've come to believe about myself and my so called evolution...they completely disregard. They just don't get it. They're fighting against an inevitable future, but they just don't realize I'm already there...I Am The Future.." TONY STARK

  5. #1280
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Thanks. I always want him and Matt to get together more as they have a few commonalities between each other. I’m glad it’s not a little cameo or a cover lie and I will definitely be picking it up this weekend.
    I think they have a very awesome dynamic. Similar to Cap and Tony because I view Matt's personality very similar to Steve's. Only more prone to making mistakes and having some very human, glaring flaws. It's hard to explain. But I do very much enjoy when Daredevil and Iron Man work together (Hunt for Wolverine). They're like the two faces of Batman (no pun intended) split into two individuals.

  6. #1281
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lower East Side
    Posts
    6,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I think they have a very awesome dynamic. Similar to Cap and Tony because I view Matt's personality very similar to Steve's. Only more prone to making mistakes and having some very human, glaring flaws. It's hard to explain. But I do very much enjoy when Daredevil and Iron Man work together (Hunt for Wolverine). They're like the two faces of Batman (no pun intended) split into two individuals.
    Yeah I like their dynamic as well. What is one of the money interesting things about both of them is how much of their own problems that they cause for themselves. Matt’s is due to no willing to as for help and stubbornness and Tony’s is not willing to ask for help and ego.
    " There are individuals out there who are so intent on violent engagement with me that they will go to great lengths to engineer one...including the murder of those close to me. And everything I've come to believe about myself and my so called evolution...they completely disregard. They just don't get it. They're fighting against an inevitable future, but they just don't realize I'm already there...I Am The Future.." TONY STARK

  7. #1282
    Incredible Member Husk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Was Hellcat an odd choice for this team-up? I love her (and it’s nice to see her in a mature art style) but I didn’t realise that her and Tony were this friendly. I’m not even sure if they’ve interacted since he sent her to protect Alaska a couple of miniseries ago.

  8. #1283
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lower East Side
    Posts
    6,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Was Hellcat an odd choice for this team-up? I love her (and it’s nice to see her in a mature art style) but I didn’t realise that her and Tony were this friendly. I’m not even sure if they’ve interacted since he sent her to protect Alaska a couple of miniseries ago.
    I don’t think they have hang around since he sent her to Alaska. It maybe an odd choice, but I think it’s a good one. I like how they play off of each other and it’s just one issue in. So Tony ends up with a great partner and Patsy fans have a place were they can see her written and drawn well.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-25-2020 at 09:12 AM.
    " There are individuals out there who are so intent on violent engagement with me that they will go to great lengths to engineer one...including the murder of those close to me. And everything I've come to believe about myself and my so called evolution...they completely disregard. They just don't get it. They're fighting against an inevitable future, but they just don't realize I'm already there...I Am The Future.." TONY STARK

  9. #1284
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lower East Side
    Posts
    6,257
    " There are individuals out there who are so intent on violent engagement with me that they will go to great lengths to engineer one...including the murder of those close to me. And everything I've come to believe about myself and my so called evolution...they completely disregard. They just don't get it. They're fighting against an inevitable future, but they just don't realize I'm already there...I Am The Future.." TONY STARK

  10. #1285
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lower East Side
    Posts
    6,257

    Default

    Tony isn't as fast as he used to be!
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-tony-st...st-or-furious/
    " There are individuals out there who are so intent on violent engagement with me that they will go to great lengths to engineer one...including the murder of those close to me. And everything I've come to believe about myself and my so called evolution...they completely disregard. They just don't get it. They're fighting against an inevitable future, but they just don't realize I'm already there...I Am The Future.." TONY STARK

  11. #1286
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    11,423

    Default

    Read the DD issue with Tony.

    1. Tony wasn't written as a jerk/a-hole. That's a win.

    2. I actually liked Matt's idea. Good pr for Tony and I don't think he'll lose more money than he would paying for all the damages caused by the fights with super-villains. Tony should do it. Another win.

    3. Tony doesn't lecture Matt and I think he actually respects him alot. He probably wouldn't meet with him if he didn't. Another mark in the win column.

    Overall a good issue and a good appearance by Tony.

  12. #1287
    IRON MAN Tony Stark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lower East Side
    Posts
    6,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Read the DD issue with Tony.

    1. Tony wasn't written as a jerk/a-hole. That's a win.

    2. I actually liked Matt's idea. Good pr for Tony and I don't think he'll lose more money than he would paying for all the damages caused by the fights with super-villains. Tony should do it. Another win.

    3. Tony doesn't lecture Matt and I think he actually respects him alot. He probably wouldn't meet with him if he didn't. Another mark in the win column.

    Overall a good issue and a good appearance by Tony.
    Sounds pretty good. Does he make any tech for DD?
    " There are individuals out there who are so intent on violent engagement with me that they will go to great lengths to engineer one...including the murder of those close to me. And everything I've come to believe about myself and my so called evolution...they completely disregard. They just don't get it. They're fighting against an inevitable future, but they just don't realize I'm already there...I Am The Future.." TONY STARK

  13. #1288
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    11,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Sounds pretty good. Does he make any tech for DD?
    He's actually proposing an idea for Matt to use some tech but they don't show it yet. It could be that mask that they show on the cover of DD #25.

  14. #1289
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    He's actually proposing an idea for Matt to use some tech but they don't show it yet. It could be that mask that they show on the cover of DD #25.
    The way they left off in the issue, Matt is definitely entertaining the idea. I dont think he'll go full iron suit but I am looking forward to some sort of tech upgrade. Even if its just temporary.

  15. #1290
    Dark Angel of Feminism Shadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Pama Temples of Titan
    Posts
    3,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    It's good to see some of Tony's old villains make a return.
    Oh, absolutely. Madame Masque and The Unicorn are my favorite Iron Man villains, but this is something thatís happening across the Marvel line. The Lukinís in Captain America, the Winter Guard in Avengers, Russia is one of the antagonistic governments dealing with Krakoa, Elena and Red Guardian are coming back, Kraven in Amazing etc. Iím willing to bet weíll see Red Ghost, Blonsky and possibly a Russian Gamma program within the next few months.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •