Page 91 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1655

Has that been forgotten about since Bendis's Iron Man ended?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

But are we sure Patsy is Tonys new love interest? I just want him to have a normal platonic relationship with women (mainly redheads) .. Tony needs to slow down in the dating department, if it’s not Bethany ... then other redheads can foh xD
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Has that been forgotten about since Bendis's Iron Man ended?
    Pretty much. As of now Slott hasn’t touched on it in F4 or Cantwell in Doom.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Pretty much. As of now Slott hasn’t touched on it in F4 or Cantwell in Doom.
    Along with Amanda which is a good thing.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    But are we sure Patsy is Tonys new love interest? I just want him to have a normal platonic relationship with women (mainly redheads) .. Tony needs to slow down in the dating department, if it’s not Bethany ... then other redheads can foh xD
    There is nothing so far indicating that Patsy will be a love interest for Tony. It might happen, but there's nothing pointing in that direction so far other than the fact that she's a woman and he's Tony Stark.

That said, there were rumours at one point that those two had already had an on-panel fling (a reporter tried to question Patsy about it in MARVEL DIVAS) but nothing on-panel so far has shown them as anything other than platonic and the solicits for upcoming issues haven't hinted at anything romantic or sexual between them.

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    It’s not looking that way. So far according to Cantwell she is someone that can make Tony tow the line. Like a partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Along with Amanda which is a good thing.
    Amanda Armstrong was explicitly written out, not forgotten like Amara.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

iMan 42s

Slott basically abandoned developments from Bendis. Of all things he shouldn't have dropped Doom's kid but here we are. Cantwell either doesn't know or is ignoring it.

Though in Cantwell's defense this does build a bit on Bendis where Doom does want a better life than what he keeps getting stuck with. So thematically its still being worked with and while I'd prefer it get brought up the issue here is that things could actually work between him and Amara whereas here he got brushed off. So I'd say more or less it's a spiritual successor to that plot thread.

Amanda should've been dropped like its hot though.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Cantwell killed off the baby.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Amanda Armstrong was explicitly out, not forgotten like Amara.
    Don't care how they do it as long as it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Damn. I was unaware of this. Thanks for sharing Snoop.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Don't care how they do it as long as it's done.

You know I’m with you on this one brother. Whatever means necessary.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

About to jump into Cantwell’s Doom. Is Kristoff in it?