Page 98 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1655

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thanks Tony Stark Avengers 38 preview with Tony
    I hope he’s in it more. For being an Avenger, he’s barely been in the book.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Iron Man has more firepower than War Machine.
    https://www.cbr.com/avengers-iron-ma...r-war-machine/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Iron Man has more firepower than War Machine.
    https://www.cbr.com/avengers-iron-ma...r-war-machine/
    Well, yeah, he's the main character and he probably wouldn't give all the toys to Rhodey .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, yeah, he's the main character and he probably wouldn't give all the toys to Rhodey .
    Yeah, but I don’t think Tony gets the props he should get for sharing. He just recently made an armor for Black Widow.

No.1 I'm wondering just how powerful Tony's armor is. he was able to punch through a Vibranium, admantium and iron. Admittedly it's not 100% Vb or adm but still, he'd have to be able to put enough force behind a strike not to just dent it but put a hole in it. Did cause him some serios damage though.

No.2 How did Cardiac not only get Vb and adm. but managed to remake it into a giant sphere? I'm speculating here but maybe he had help from a villain behind the scenes on this one. Cardiac is a medical genius, I wouldn't think he would have the background to do something like this.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    No.1 I'm wondering just how powerful Tony's armor is. he was able to punch through a Vibranium, admantium and iron. Admittedly it's not 100% Vb or adm but still, he'd have to be able to put enough force behind a strike not to just dent it but put a hole in it. Did cause him some serios damage though.

No.2 How did Cardiac not only get Vb and adm. but managed to remake it into a giant sphere? I'm speculating here but maybe he had help from a villain behind the scenes on this one. Cardiac is a medical genius, I wouldn't think he would have the background to do something like this.
    Cardiac shouldn't be of the character to do such a thing, either. Hopefully that's how it will get resolved

Hallowen Tony Stark cape Dr Strange

instagram Robert downey Jr
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CHBnIcbFFnf/

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Cardiac shouldn't be of the character to do such a thing, either. Hopefully that's how it will get resolved
    I’m thinking it’s Korvac behind it, but we’ll have to wait and see.

Yeah. When he punched through the sphere I was like man, Tony's armor is really powerful. Looking forward to see what else this new armor can do. The last armor we didn't get to see much from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yeah. When he punched through the sphere I was like man, Tony's armor is really powerful. Looking forward to see what else this new armor can do. The last armor we didn't get to see much from it.
    They really don't show you how strong his armors really are. They usually show at the tech gadgets but when it comes to pure strength that just don't focus on it enough for me.

They really don't show you how strong his armors really are. They usually show at the tech gadgets but when it comes to pure strength that just don't focus on it enough for me.
    That’s true. I can’t remember off hand any strength feats from his latest armors. I’m going to have to go back and check to see when there was one prior to this one.

Iron Man’s new armor is pretty powerful.
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-armor-a...ium-vibranium/
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 11-03-2020 at 01:44 PM.

How did Iron Man die in the Infinity Gauntlet?
    https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-death-t...nity-gauntlet/