Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I think adrikito was hoping that since Cass was in the Birds of Prey movie, Steph might show up.
    CASS WAS IN THE MOVIE?? It seems that I forgot it.. I am tired of Harley and I prefer ignore the things related with her.

It seems that is another DISAPPOINTING MOVIE but this time I don´t feel bad for DC. They made me Hate Harley.

I was hoping that with Cass in the Birds of Prey COMIC for Steph presence here.. But this time Harley even replaced Barbara here. Young Justice animated serie dissapointed me too with her. I was expecting more.

But DC prefers put Harley everywhere... Why put HARLEY in the HALL OF JUSTICE when Superman revealed his identity? She is not a Hero..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-17-2020 at 03:02 AM.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    CASS WAS IN THE MOVIE?? It seems that I forgot it.. I am tired of Harley and I prefer ignore the things related with her.

It seems that is another DISAPPOINTING MOVIE but this time I don´t feel bad for DC. They made me Hate Harley.

I was hoping that with Cass in the Birds of Prey COMIC for Steph presence here.. But this time Harley even replaced Barbara here. Young Justice animated serie dissapointed me too with her. I was expecting more.

But DC prefers put Harley everywhere... Why put HARLEY in the HALL OF JUSTICE when Superman revealed his identity? She is not a Hero..
    Because Harley sells.

Though I'm curious to see how much that logic holds true now.

All that being beside the point - we look forward to March when we are hoping for at least two good appearances of Steph - Young Justice and Robin!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Incredible Member Gotham citizen's Avatar

Because Harley sells.
    […]
    Are you sure? On December 2019 Harley Queen sold 23,583 copies and was in the eightieth position in the rank for sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham citizen View Post
    Are you sure? On December 2019 Harley Queen sold 23,583 copies and was in the eightieth position in the rank for sales.
    Well, to be fair to Harley, that's her 70th issue, of her third volume of solo series, and she also has a solo TV show, a huge amount of cosplay, video games, other TV shows (was created for a TV show first), several movies, etc.

Steph, sadly, has one solo series, about 10 lines in one tv show, and years of neglect.

All despite being a much cooler character (in my very biased opinion).
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Extraordinary Member

Young Justice’s problem with characters is that it’s only one show trying to tell a universe’s story.

Honestly, WB should just commission two or three complimentary series in the same universe, and just have Weismann’s series bible for Young Justice used to make them.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Young Justice’s problem with characters is that it’s only one show trying to tell a universe’s story.

Honestly, WB should just commission two or three complimentary series in the same universe, and just have Weismann’s series bible for Young Justice used to make them.
    That would be pretty cool. Especially seeing something like a Batfamily spinoff of Young Justice to flesh out all the Robins, plus Steph, Cass, Babs, etc.

Extraordinary Member

YJ was always going to focus on the core group that works directly with Nightwing. There was no chance for Steph to get any focus as long as she stayed with the bat-crew. I had hoped for an episode that really focused on 'Batman Inc' more so those characters would have a bit more development, but even the episode where they had their big fight with Clayface and Hatter didn't give them much to actually do.

Well young justice season 4 is doubling down on the core season 1 characters.

But lucky for steph that she's back on the team with nightwing, Artemis and miss Martian. That's 3 of the 5 core characters stephanie is on the same team with now.

Amazing Member

Steph is the only absentee of the family photo from today's DCeased Unkilleble. I highly doubt that Stephanie Brown even doesn't ever exit in this broken universe.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    YJ was always going to focus on the core group that works directly with Nightwing. There was no chance for Steph to get any focus as long as she stayed with the bat-crew. I had hoped for an episode that really focused on 'Batman Inc' more so those characters would have a bit more development, but even the episode where they had their big fight with Clayface and Hatter didn't give them much to actually do.
    Yeah. I was a bit sad. Still enjoyed the season, though.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Well young justice season 4 is doubling down on the core season 1 characters.

But lucky for steph that she's back on the team with nightwing, Artemis and miss Martian. That's 3 of the 5 core characters stephanie is on the same team with now.
    How do we know she's on that team?

Quote Originally Posted by GaryFisher View Post
    Steph is the only absentee of the family photo from today's DCeased Unkilleble. I highly doubt that Stephanie Brown even doesn't ever exit in this broken universe.
    Yeah. I'm pretty frustrated about this. Though I wonder - would I rather have Steph dead and included, or completely excluded but missing a horrible death?

Fantastic Member

How do we know she's on that team?
    Black Lightning and Batman were pretty clear at the round table in the finale that Batman Inc (Batman, Batwoman, Metamorpho, Katana, Green Arrow (who seems to have rejoined the Justice League prior to the vote as he's back on the Watchtower), Hardware (confirmed) and "Team Robin") would be folded back into the Justice League (in the case of the adults) and either The Team in the case of the teens (specifically not mentioning the Outsiders, and no member of "Team Robin" was announced as joined the Outsiders when "Team Nightwing" members Superboy, Terra and Forager were either, so as of the finale, the de facto position would be that Spoiler returns to The Team, the only questionable one would be Orphan, as she was only recruited as "Batman Inc" unlike the others.
    Last edited by Shamrock Holmes; 02-19-2020 at 08:39 AM.

Amazing Member

Yeah. I'm pretty frustrated about this. Though I wonder - would I rather have Steph dead and included, or completely excluded but missing a horrible death?[/QUOTE]

She's not even in the family photo, so I guess this is a non-Steph universe. Despite the absence of Stephanie,which frustrates me quite a lot, this is a pretty good issue. I actually enjoy this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock Holmes View Post
    Black Lightning and Batman were pretty clear at the round table in the finale that Batman Inc (Batman, Batwoman, Metamorpho, Katana, Green Arrow (who seems to have rejoined the Justice League prior to the vote as he's back on the Watchtower), Hardware (confirmed) and "Team Robin") would be folded back into the Justice League (in the case of the adults) and either The Team in the case of the teens (specifically not mentioning the Outsiders, and no member of "Team Robin" was announced as joined the Outsiders when "Team Nightwing" members Superboy, Terra and Forager were either, so as of the finale, the de facto position would be that Spoiler returns to The Team, the only questionable one would be Orphan, as she was only recruited as "Batman Inc" unlike the others.
    Hmm. I live in hope.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryFisher View Post
    She's not even in the family photo, so I guess this is a non-Steph universe. Despite the absence of Stephanie,which frustrates me quite a lot, this is a pretty good issue. I actually enjoy this issue.
    I didn't really enjoy the art, and the erasure of Steph didn't help. But I'm not a zombie guy, so that probably contributes. I liked the Rose and Slade stuff, though - felt clever, and reasonably nuanced Deathstroke stuff after the amazing Priest run.

Oh, wow, didn't even see this four weeks ago! https://www.instagram.com/p/B7xIZJahsTu/

Damion Scott apparently doing some work for the Robin 80th with Robin as Steph!

That art looks incomplete. At that angle, shouldn't the R on her costume be visible?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman