VOTE IN MY TWITTER POLL FOR STEPH'S MASK OPTIONS (second tweet for votes)!

https://twitter.com/ibmmiller/status...70886857101312

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
"She can see" is a strange way of putting it. On her monitors? I guess that's what it means. It could also mean "Sure, I could see that" as in "that makes sense to me, I could see either or both of these people in the role."

I don't personally see the need for a cowl, the symbol is sufficient. But I do like to see some of their faces, whether mouth or eyebrows, as you get some facial expression either way.

Black Bat was different, but most of her career Cass has had a full face mask. So I hope she returns to her Black Bat look. The full face covering was okay for Cass's time as Batgirl, simply because it was her book so everyone knew who she was. Characters who make guest appearances - well, we should see who they are, I think. Otherwise they are just kind of faceless people and as such, being minor characters, may not expand their fanbase that much.

Orphan was fully masked in Batman and the Outsiders, but was part of a small team. Didn't get as much to do as we might have liked, but a decent amount. She had some fine moments. And, was featured plenty of the time with the mask fully off.

Clearly we NEED a poll:

Full Spoiler mask
Half Spoiler mask
Bat cowl

Ha, we really don't "need" one, there are only going to be like 3 or 4 votes. (It might be interesting though to see how many votes. Is a poll something that is best as a brand-new thread, or part of this thread?)

Anyway, that's my mask post of the day! Gotta get my weekly quota in .
Well, hopefully my poll will solve the issue once and for all!

I think the idea is that Ghost Maker is a super anti-surveillance tech villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiakari1203 View Post
Throw in the Robin domino mask as well
Indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
Yes, that should definitely be in any poll.

I think Cass wore that as Black Bat.

Full Spoiler mask
Half Spoiler mask
Bat cowl
Domino mask
Mr. Freeze helmet
Bunny "Barbara Gordon" ears

Just kidding about the last two.

But what Sean Murphy-designed headgear has Barbara been wearing? Ignoring that it's ridiculous, it's a one-piece item that's a combination of a domino mask and bunny ears that stick up or something.
I still don't mind Sean Murphy's Batgirl mask. It's silly, but honestly, most of the masks are silly. It's about the look!