Page 12 of 91 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That art looks incomplete. At that angle, shouldn't the R on her costume be visible?
    I mean, it is a WIP. Though it's kinda weird to have incomplete lines with colors added, though the colors look more like flats than completed coloring.

Steph Robin fragment.jpg
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Oh, wow, didn't even see this four weeks ago! https://www.instagram.com/p/B7xIZJahsTu/

Damion Scott apparently doing some work for the Robin 80th with Robin as Steph!
    That's great to hear .

I mean, it is a WIP. Though it's kinda weird to have incomplete lines with colors added, though the colors look more like flats than completed coloring.

Steph Robin fragment.jpg
    I like this image.. We need MORE STEPH..

Hmm… it looks like we're not allowed to be creative with the character appreciation thread names anymore. I know when I started this thread, I called it “The Unsinkable Stephanie Brown: Spoiler, Robin, Batgirl”; and I never changed it. But somewhere along the way, it got changed.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    Hmm… it looks like we're not allowed to be creative with the character appreciation thread names anymore. I know when I started this thread, I called it “The Unsinkable Stephanie Brown: Spoiler, Robin, Batgirl”; and I never changed it. But somewhere along the way, it got changed.
    stephbrowncover16.jpg

But she's remains unsinkable!

Yeah, I've seen that happen to a few other threads. For example, the Ms. Marvel one I made originally called her Magnificent Ms. Marvel - the title of Kamala's current comic (after the creator of last year's thread mistakenly called her Marvelous Ms. Marvel). The adjective got removed.

You can blame the guys in the X-Men forum.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post4757568
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-24-2020 at 07:22 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I like this image.. We need MORE STEPH..
    Always!

Yeah. We appreciate the effort, though! The important thing is that we have a thread, and we show our love!

Quote Originally Posted by Chickfighter View Post
    stephbrowncover16.jpg

But she's remains unsinkable!
    Always and forever. It's only the end if you want it to be, and we never will.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Steph Robin fragment.jpg
    I just realized something.

Amy Wolfram is listed as doing a piece for the Robin special, with art by Nicola Scott.

What if DC screwed up in their listing, and they meant to say Damion Scott? DC has done tons of this kind of confused posting before?

I just realized something.

Amy Wolfram is listed as doing a piece for the Robin special, with art by Nicola Scott.

What if DC screwed up in their listing, and they meant to say Damion Scott? DC has done tons of this kind of confused posting before?
    A followup: per DC's website, Damion Scott is listed as an artist for the Robin 80th Special: https://www.dccomics.com/graphic-nov...-spectacular-1 I think my theory that he's doing the Steph Robin short story, with or without Amy Wolfram, is true.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

A followup: per DC's website, Damion Scott is listed as an artist for the Robin 80th Special: https://www.dccomics.com/graphic-nov...-spectacular-1 I think my theory that he's doing the Steph Robin short story, with or without Amy Wolfram, is true.
    That would be so cool.

Oooh, also, I've started up a Stephanie Brown discord server, if anyone is interested! https://discord.gg/HeDeSVp

Incredible Member

Bendis checked in with some more words about Young Justice:

https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...46704249851904

"Thank you! the next two issues of #youngjustice are going to be a mad mad mad mad world of wonder comics crazy. guest starring EVERYONE! THEN we'll settle down into some smaller stories. 16 is bart and Conner, 17 is bart, Conner and Tim, 18 is Tim and... Spoiler. #DCWonderComics"

I wonder how many people who follow Bendis on Twitter don't know the character and think he's tweeting about spoilers .

https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...47641005740032

"Spoiler fans, she joins the book with 14. next issue!"

"Joins the book" is a lot better than, say, a cameo!

That second tweet includes the final version of the cover of #14, with lettering.

ESPFKVwUUAAMpMs.jpg

Sideways' logo is from his solo book, Spoiler's is from the Robin/Spoiler special a few months after Steph returned after faking the dead (it was meant to lead to a solo, but Dixon left DC - she'd get a solo shortly after anyway when she became Batgirl), Arrowette's logo is based on Green Arrow's... so why isn't Aqualad's based on Aquaman's?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Sideways' logo is from his solo book, Spoiler's is from the Robin/Spoiler special a few months after Steph returned after faking the dead (it was meant to lead to a solo, but Dixon left DC - she'd get a solo shortly after anyway when she became Batgirl), Arrowette's logo is based on Green Arrow's... so why isn't Aqualad's based on Aquaman's?
    Maybe when the book comes out with the full credits, you'll be able to contact the letterer and ask.

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    Bendis checked in with some more words about Young Justice:

https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...46704249851904

"Thank you! the next two issues of #youngjustice are going to be a mad mad mad mad world of wonder comics crazy. guest starring EVERYONE! THEN we'll settle down into some smaller stories. 16 is bart and Conner, 17 is bart, Conner and Tim, 18 is Tim and... Spoiler. #DCWonderComics"

I wonder how many people who follow Bendis on Twitter don't know the character and think he's tweeting about spoilers .

https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...47641005740032

"Spoiler fans, she joins the book with 14. next issue!"

"Joins the book" is a lot better than, say, a cameo!

That second tweet includes the final version of the cover of #14, with lettering.

ESPFKVwUUAAMpMs.jpg
    It's such exciting news! That does mean that I should probably add Young Justice to my pull list, and not just single issues!