Results 1,351 to 1,364 of 1364
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Those are so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    WHHAHAHAHTT?? Watch this.. Is Steph in DC Future State:

Attachment 103580

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/step...-future-state/

This is the MOST BADDASS STEPH ever. Like if she cames from one post apocalyptic world(DCeased) or was some kind of spy..

I see one scar in one of her eyes.. Wait.. She has now one eye like Slade??

I wonder if give to her this short hair was inspired in the Smallville NIGHTWING STEPH(that never happened)
    We shall have to see what's up with Future State Steph, but I'm pretty excited!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I visited now the Stephanie Brown wiki... My last visit was in NOVEMBER..

The Future State Robin Eternal 1 images surprised me... Suddently Steph design changed in a crazy way. Her Batsymbol is now yellow. She lost 1 eye.. I hope that we learn HOW THIS HAPPENED. I AM NOT EXCITED TOO..

I did not payed too much attention to DC Future State for now.. I fear that Damian new alias disappoints me.. About his costume. I am fine with it.

Robin_Eternal_preview_2.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-28-2020 at 11:26 AM.

That character design is old news.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I did not know that.. I only heard THE BASIC of Future State..

About Steph and Cass I only learned that they would appear with NIGHTWING.

I found the images randomly today.. Steph is here and NOBODY added this here before.. For this I thought that it was something new
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-28-2020 at 11:47 AM.

Incredible Member

that's awesome adrikito
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

"Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3

I have been focused in one New Anime and between work and other things of the real life I am paying less attention to the comics than ever...

I knew about Future State but the minimum(as long as Bat who laughs is alive I thought that no DC Event would interest me).. with Steph I only knew that she was going to appear in Nightwing and nothing more.
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-29-2020 at 03:05 PM.

It seems that even G5, err, Future State, might be worth reading now that Didio is gone. Did you notice how right after he left we started getting things like Stephanie and Cassandra putting on the bat-symbol and both Wally West and the Titans as a whole getting their due? Heck, they even managed to bring Roy Harper back for one last hurrah before the end!

Stephanie's greatest nemesis has been defeated! (And no, I don't mean Cluemaster.)
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    It seems that even G5, err, Future State, might be worth reading now that Didio is gone. Did you notice how right after he left we started getting things like Stephanie and Cassandra putting on the bat-symbol and both Wally West and the Titans as a whole getting their due? Heck, they even managed to bring Roy Harper back for one last hurrah before the end!

Stephanie's greatest nemesis has been defeated! (And no, I don't mean Cluemaster.)
    I tend to agree that there is a clear progression from Didio leaving to Steph and Cass getting the Batsymbols - because Jorge Jimenez's original pencils did NOT feature those bats!!!!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post

I am happy for that..

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I tend to agree that there is a clear progression from Didio leaving to Steph and Cass getting the Batsymbols - because Jorge Jimenez's original pencils did NOT feature those bats!!!!
    What original pencils do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    What original pencils do you mean?
    Jimenez posted them on his instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jorge_jimenez_art/?hl=en

Incredible Member
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

"Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3

Incredible Member

Haha! I wasn't logged in and tapped each photo separately in email. Looked at the first and thought no, that's not right. Then tapped on the second one. A funny surprise to see them that way, one at a time.

Steph is still wearing Cass's clothes .