Page 60 of 91 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiakari1203 View Post
    Marcus To does draw really gorgeous Steph art. Compare the ballroom fight in Batgirl to it's flashback in Red Robin and To's flashback is better looking than the original art
    I agree! I'm still bummed they didn't get To to do the issue of Batgirl, but I'm sure the schedulling wouldn't have worked at all.

I don't think Harper is Cass or Steph's replacement. She's very different from then. I think that she was created because Cass and Steph were not allowed but that she was created to be unique
    I think that's a good summary of what Tynion said.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I agree! I'm still bummed they didn't get To to do the issue of Batgirl, but I'm sure the schedulling wouldn't have worked at all.

I think that's a good summary of what Tynion said.
    Marcus To drawing that batgirl issue would have been amazing. What's he up to these day? Any chance we could get a Red Robin/Spoiler book?

Marcus To drawing that batgirl issue would have been amazing. What's he up to these day? Any chance we could get a Red Robin/Spoiler book?
    I think he's drawing the X-Men book Excalibur.

To get a Red Robin/Spoiler book, we'd need 1) a writer who wanted to do it (I think Tynion or Bendis might want to do it, but they are busy), and 2) editorial to let us have it, and 3) us all to buy it.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Incredible Member

To get a Red Robin/Spoiler book, we'd need 1) a writer who wanted to do it (I think Tynion or Bendis might want to do it, but they are busy), and 2) editorial to let us have it, and 3) us all to buy it.
    I'd buy it

IS Bendis busy? He's at least three books down. YJ is finishing and his runs on Superman and Action are also ending.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    IS Bendis busy? He's at least three books down. YJ is finishing and his runs on Superman and Action are also ending.
    Wait his Action and Superman are ending? He was also doing Naomi but that's on hold

Yeah, the December solicits for the super books say the current creative teams leave with those issues.

Therefore, if he's busy, it's on something not yet announced.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, the December solicits for the super books say the current creative teams leave with those issues.

Therefore, if he's busy, it's on something not yet announced.
    Well 5G isn't happening as far as we know. I think he's still doing Legion, unless he's off that too. Where would they move him to? Unless it's another shake up with what AT&T did recently, and it's bye for Bendis from DC? Though, if we do get a Spoiler/Red Robin book, I wouldn't mind them putting Damian in there as well, just so there could be some interesting situations between the three of them. But Bendis hates Damian for some reason.

Bendis has tweeted that what he's moving to was big enough for him to clear the decks, which means leaving Superman was his own choice. I expect that means he's on Justice League.

Astonishing Member

Stephanie appear in Detective Comics #1027 (in a chapter written by Bendis).

The chapter is about the Batfamily solving a mystery. It is curious she appears since the only other batfamily members are Bruce, Dick, Barbara, Damian and Tim.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post

The chapter is about the Batfamily solving a mystery. It is curious she appears since the only other batfamily members are Bruce, Dick, Barbara, Damian and Tim.
    Not really curious since he's writing her in YJ

That's quite a few Batfamily members, though!

And it's pretty cool to get two Steph appearances in one week! And in comics I was already pulling!

Jason as well.

They had the Rebirth era costumes (with Tim's RR logo), so it must be set before Young Justice starts (probably necessary due to Dick's involvement, as the alternative is it would be after and therefore spoil Joker War due to him having amnesia for the last two years). Tim and Steph were together between the end of Tynion's Detective Comics and the start of Young Justice.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-15-2020 at 10:01 AM.

Bummed out that Cass wasn't anywhere to be seen. I hate that it's nearly always one or the other when either of them show up w/ the rest of the family. One of them nearly always gets left out, and I wish we were past that by now.

Still, this tiny panel with her and Damian was an interaction I never thought I'd see again so consideri me pleased. Her hug with Babs was a bit weird though; I don't think they've ever even spoken to each other in current continuety.
    IMG_90jxt3.jpg