Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
Excellent that you've given this so much thought. I'm not completely familiar with all of the other stories, but then again no one is asking any one person to have done so. Convergence is a fine idea. The more recent Detective is really a Spoiler story, so that could be for extra credit later.

It might be nice to dedicate a thread to a re-read so people who are interested in that - now, or much later in the future - can go through that without extraneous posts. Conversely, people only interested in things like upcoming Young Justice stories might want to only see them. But it's likely I'm overcomplicating things.

This is already a 20 page topic and it's only 3 months into the year, so the re-read posts would ultimately be utterly lost in a 100-page topic. And who would even know the re-read existed? I'm thinking about all of the scholars of the 22nd century researching all of this at archive.org. Heh.

What do others think?
I mean, I edit the Steph wiki, and I created all of the Chronologies, so I have read every issue she's done and at least checked to see how it fits in order, though some not in 6 years. The reason I suggest the Detective story is because Convergence isn't super well loved, so I'd want a bit more positive note to end on for the community.

Given that we're not going to get any upcoming Young Justice stories for at least two months, likely, my suggestion is to use this thread, and when/if comics start back up again, let's see if we need another thread at that point.

As for navigating the thread - I will be creating a template with anchor links to the reading order and stuff to start every week, so it won't be too hard to navigate for newbies.