Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Idk what DC was thinking. Making Bruce be a total utter tool for a few years was such a bad idea. I hate Jerk Batman makes him unlikable!
    I think Batman should be hard edged. Often not dealing with emotional problems in a healthy way. But he should be a hero, and we should be able to see him as a hero. That's why Steph was inspired to put a Bat on her chest, even after "dying" and coming back and all the trauma - because Batman inspires hope.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

HAPPY 2020 Miller..

I saw Young Justice 12 preview but no Steph... Anyway...

Tim is not with his friends neither.. Maybe we will see both in the last pages.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    HAPPY 2020 Miller..

I saw Young Justice 12 preview but no Steph... Anyway...

Tim is not with his friends neither.. Maybe we will see both in the last pages.
    I'm betting we won't see Steph directly until either the last page of February's issue, or just in March. But I'm very excited for March!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I'm betting we won't see Steph directly until either the last page of February's issue, or just in March. But I'm very excited for March!
    They've been missing each other's texts and voicemails. And Steph is actually texting "Help!" Looking forward to this going somewhere, but Young Justice is overflowing with characters at the moment and it's hard to serve any one of them well in 22 pages.

It used to be that you could have comics with dozens of characters (e.g., the Legion of Superheroes) without a problem. These days, you see a team with more than six members and it's “OMG! It's so crowded!”
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    They've been missing each other's texts and voicemails. And Steph is actually texting "Help!" Looking forward to this going somewhere, but Young Justice is overflowing with characters at the moment and it's hard to serve any one of them well in 22 pages.
    Yup. I hope that Steph at least gets some good stuff to justify me buying this comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    It used to be that you could have comics with dozens of characters (e.g., the Legion of Superheroes) without a problem. These days, you see a team with more than six members and it's “OMG! It's so crowded!”
    I'm not really a fan of most team stories, honestly. Unless it's in prose form. There are a couple of exceptions - the X-Wing Rogue Squadon comics from the 90s juggled about 8-10 characters really nicely. But I haven't really read that many these days. The Nightwing title under Jurgens has actually done a decent job with about six characters and doesn't feel crowded. But Bendis has never really been one of my favorite team writers, even all the way back to New Avengers.

I just hope he gives Steph some moments like he gave Batwoman Earth 3 Steph. He made her goodbye to Tim one of his top moments of the year, and it was for me, too. Really emotional, well done.

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    I've always preferred smaller to larger teams, but I think the comics you remember fondly with big teams also may have had more pages in them. But it is admittedly a personal preference thing.

Amazing Member

Good news, in the recent CBR's top 50 DC characters list(as voted on CBR over the last 12 years), Steph is ranked 48! This is an average result of the past 12 years and Ithink that's a good grade. (P.S. I think it strange and a pity that Cass is not on the list)

Quote Originally Posted by GaryFisher View Post
    Good news, in the recent CBR's top 50 DC characters list(as voted on CBR over the last 12 years), Steph is ranked 48! This is an average result of the past 12 years and Ithink that's a good grade. (P.S. I think it strange and a pity that Cass is not on the list)
    Were you talking about this list? https://www.cbr.com/top-200-dc-marve...s-master-list/

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Nope. I meant this.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...d_over_12year/

Quote Originally Posted by GaryFisher View Post
    Ah, very cool, thanks for sharing!

It is nice to Steph keeping her fans - we have to stick around, and try to find new fans!

WOW. I thought that John Stewart was the 2nd most popular GL but I was wrong..

Steph above John Stewart here. Good signal..

MILLER I liked this:

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Like Bendis trolling TimKon fans by giving them even more TimSteph and teasing the two might get married
    Is good to see some love from Steph. Even if is from Bendis part. Thanks to that we saw that Steph Batwoman.

But DC continues hating her.. I am really angry with them.. I still remember a little that Bendis said that he can not make much with her for DC.. But I still not see anything new related with Steph. DC hates her.
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-14-2020 at 01:44 PM.

WOW. I thought that John Stewart was the 2nd most popular GL but I was wrong..

Steph above John Stewart here. Good signal..

MILLER I liked this:

Is good to see some love from Steph. Even if is from Bendis part. Thanks to that we saw that Steph Batwoman.

But DC continues hating her.. I am really angry with them.. I still remember a little that Bendis said that he can not make much with her for DC.. But I still not see anything new related with Steph. DC hates her.
    Well, we have March coming up with Young Justice #14 and Robin 100 Page Super Spectacular, and April solicits this Friday, so I will be keeping my eyes peeled for more Steph content! And we should keep an eye on Batman: Pennyworth RIP, where Tynion says he's going to be using the Batfamily.

For now I will try to enjoy her appearances because unfortunatelly we canīt enjoy her monthly.

Maybe June has something new that involves Steph.. It's summer

I really hate see that BIRDS OF PREY comic with Harley(WTF?) and not Steph..

At least Barbara is Batgirl and has more sense in that comic than this clown. But DC wants her everywhere.

For now I will try to enjoy her appearances because unfortunatelly we canīt enjoy her monthly.

Maybe June has something new that involves Steph.. It's summer

I really hate see that BIRDS OF PREY comic with Harley(WTF?) and not Steph..

At least Barbara is Batgirl and has more sense in that comic than this clown. But DC wants her everywhere.
    I like Harley okay. But I do think that she doesn't belong in the Birds. I still don't quite know why Gotham City Sirens wasn't what they went with, but oh, well.

Keep our eyes peeled for the Steph!