Page 99 of 118 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1765
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

<3 <3 <3

I absolutely adore this panel. Lorna playfully giving her Dad a hard time is the kind of content we need. I do wish we could get a Hickman written issue starring Polaris and Magneto. I think it'd be great seeing how they'd play off one another.

That was a great showing for Lorna. I have high hopes for her in this new X-era.

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Logically, the preview of the fourth issue of X-Factor should be released soon
    I can't wait, especially after yesterday's one-shot

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post

<3 <3 <3

I absolutely adore this panel. Lorna playfully giving her Dad a hard time is the kind of content we need. I do wish we could get a Hickman written issue starring Polaris and Magneto. I think it'd be great seeing how they'd play off one another.
    she loves her dad enough to jester with his manerisms, really cute and genuine showing of a father daughter relantionship

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    she loves her dad enough to jester with his manerisms, really cute and genuine showing of a father daughter relantionship
    I really like the way Hickman has portrayed their relationship so far

We Lorna fans are eating good in the neighborhood since Hickman’s era started.

It’s what she deserves.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

A little reminder.

Last edited by salarta; 09-24-2020 at 02:27 PM.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

BANNED

Sorta love lorna enjoys this new era while the twins she is thanfully no longer related to barely show up at all, gives me that petty buzz

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Sorta love lorna enjoys this new era while the twins she is thanfully no longer related to barely show up at all, gives me that petty buzz
    Never truly cared for Quicksilver or Scarlet Lorna was always the unsung hero of the group.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Never truly cared for Quicksilver or Scarlet Lorna was always the unsung hero of the group.
    how the tables have turned, im thriled about this just desserts

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Loveloveloving her appearances under HiX-Man so far...as sporadic as they've been. (I'm not reading XF)
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Lorna and Wanda cosplay by sin.in.disguise.cosplay and a1exanddria.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Thanks juan.

I like that the article writer considers her a good pick for joining the Avengers. She's hardly done anything outside of the X-books. It also reminds me of back around 2013/2014 when I supported the idea of her on Uncanny Avengers in large part because Wanda was part of the team - though if the exact same thing happened today, I wouldn't go for it with Havok on that team. I agree with the writer that it would give her a chance to spread out, show her own worth and get out from how often she's been misused to promote men. Especially with the way the X-books have acted toward her these past few years, it could do her some good to be active with the Avengers for a view of her that's less limiting and less confined by decades old opinions of her worth. Especially if Wanda and Pietro are restored as Magneto's kids and Lorna gets to be on a team with them.

The one criticism (and I stress the word criticism, not complaint) I have of the article is that its mix of brevity and phrasing could lead some people to read it as saying Lorna doesn't have much to her besides the men. I know the format of the article expects brevity for every entry, and there's only so many ways for a person to explain something with a character/sentence limit like this article had. I definitely appreciate the writer acknowledging the issue and trying their best to capture it within the words they had, just as I appreciate Puzzle Quest trying to do the same within limits of their blurbs. But I still feel it's worthwhile to note how it could be read by someone not more familiar with her.

Remender's run was REALLY bad at portraying mutant characters (it ruined Alex, turned Wanda in a bigot, and tried to destroy over 30 years of Rogue character development so that she would forever become Wanda's pathetic prop) so I'm personally very happy that Lorna escaped it