Page 109 of 118 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1765

Beautiful! Especially Polaris! Also nice that she got included here too!

It's the same issue that past revealed art has put her right next to Havok for poses, so I'm not exactly expecting anything good out of it for her. This picture just happens to show her without him.

Anyway, Polaris art by Dave Cave.

I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Awesome Lorna cosplay by zebrahhooplachan

Posted a couple pictures of her cosplaying alongside a Wanda cosplayer as sisters to the Magnus family thread as well.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Lorna looks gorgeous!

Her original costume still holds up so well IMO, and I wish we could see it more. I hate that more artists don't embrace the Mutant clothes that's supposed to be happening on Krakoa. Would love to see Lorna, and others, rocking some of their older costumes for a couple of issues here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Where is this from? I never saw this image before--did the old X-Men help train the new team?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    It's the same issue that past revealed art has put her right next to Havok for poses, so I'm not exactly expecting anything good out of it for her. This picture just happens to show her without him.

Anyway, Polaris art by Dave Cave.

what...is...this?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Where is this from? I never saw this image before--did the old X-Men help train the new team?
    It’s from Marvel #2 that comes out on 11/25. I think it’s just a story during the time the all new, all different team joined after Genosha. I’m excited for Alex Ross Lorna!

I saw my commission posted here already but here’s another look at the redesign

254D3E35-DDE5-4570-A1AA-B5DE0DEBA207.jpg
    53F4D1A2-E342-47A0-8B1A-C7ADE72B8037.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by UncannyLZ View Post
    It’s from Marvel #2 that comes out on 11/25. I think it’s just a story during the time the all new, all different team joined after Genosha. I’m excited for Alex Ross Lorna!

I saw my commission posted here already but here’s another look at the redesign

254D3E35-DDE5-4570-A1AA-B5DE0DEBA207.jpg
    53F4D1A2-E342-47A0-8B1A-C7ADE72B8037.jpg
    Ah, thank you. I love that period of time after Krakoa when the new team arrived. It is a shame that the old team, including Havok and Polaris, did not stick around with the new because there are so many good stories to be told.

Quote Originally Posted by UncannyLZ View Post
    All that's missing is the speech bubble with Lorna's "oops"

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfire View Post
    what...is...this?
    No idea, but I choose to imagine it's in reference to the myriad completely incompatible depictions Marvel's had for her over the years.

In other news, we have definitive confirmation now that people at Marvel can't use ideas raised by fans for legal reasons.

The caveat seems to be they could still do those things *as long as it's not sent directly to them*. I assume there's plausible deniability to running across it with their own searches since there's nothing to show "Hey I saw this thing and my seeing it is why I did this thing," whereas a tweet directly addressed to them is evidence they could have seen it. Otherwise Williams would be saying she has to completely change her stories because other people have already figured out what she's going to do and she saw they did.

There's still grey areas to this though. What are the boundaries? If someone simply says "You should address Lorna's experience with Genosha," is that enough grounds to never use Genosha in spite of just how broad that is? Or would it have to be incredibly specific as to how to use Genosha? I'd think something that broad being enough would mean Marvel can never tell any stories with any characters having to do with past events.

I'm assuming this rule is why people at Marvel stopped being involved with the CBR boards (remembering when Bunn had his own sub-board here). Maybe this kind of talk is fine on CBR now as a result.

Edit: On another hand, Marvel being vulnerable to an IP theft lawsuit if they see fan wishes/suggestions is very interesting and enlightening. Why? Because, at least to me, it implies Disney/Marvel's ownership of their IPs isn't as comprehensive as many might think. I sometimes see people argue that Marvel has full authority on what's appropriate for story/character treatment purely because they own the IPs. But if Marvel's at legal risk if fans give them ideas for things they own, then just how much authority do they really have?
    Last edited by salarta; 11-22-2020 at 04:28 PM.

Look, Polaris and Sailor Neptune!