Page 25 of 118 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

I agree when it comes to manipulating electro-magnetic energy, Polaris should be ahead of Storm as its her main power. Now when it comes to feats, Storm has Polaris beat. Storm has caused a global disruption of the Earth's Em field, opening up a hole in the Earth's Em field, created a protected force field around the planet to block a solar flare, flown on solar wind and created lightning in space to stun starships.

Now with that being said, I'm not saying Lorna couldn't replicate these feats but sadly, she has never been in a situation where she could display her powers that way.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

True about the feats, but that's mainly a function of Marvel having respect for Storm and no respect at all for Lorna. It's the same reason Storm gets to be outraged about the Genoshan genocide during Dawn of X while Lorna, actual genocide survivor and revered Queen of Mutants heir of Magneto in its aftermath, is treated like she doesn't even know the concept of Genosha ever existed.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Okay, that is actually cool art. If I were supporting the book, I’d try to get that variant. I’m not, though, so it’s a moot point.
    ALL you do is complain and you don't even support her books, why are you even here?

For actual Polaris fans: @planetxmen on instagram has announced that their next reading guide will be on Polaris due tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    ALL you do is complain and you don't even support her books, why are you even here?

For actual Polaris fans: @planetxmen on instagram has announced that their next reading guide will be on Polaris due tomorrow!
    Correction: I support books that treat Lorna well and do good things for her. Like I did with ANXF and Secret Wars: House of M. It just happens that since 2015, Marvel’s had a mix of Lorna in limbo, Lorna treated poorly, or some good things which came paired with bad things that superseded the good.

If you have a problem with that, blame Marvel. Get them to actually give a damn about Lorna. But I’m not going to gag myself and pretend problems don’t exist just because other people don’t see or care about those problems. Fandom comes in many forms. And claiming someone “isn’t a fan” because they want and expect better is BS.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

now

In explaining about picking the team, Leah says Lorna was the last chosen because she was "afraid to write her" because of her legacy. She asked friends who were Lorna fans to help her wrap her head around it, and that got her to a place to write Lorna properly.

White describes X-FACTOR as beta-testing all the stuff "we're doing on Krakoa. It's constructed in such a way that it really works as a - it's got the internal engine that will make the book have to go all the time."

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    thanks spirit 2011

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Great cover! Love Polaris' earring.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Thanks Tycon

BANNED

lorna looks like an 80's-90's anime femme fatale, i love it so much

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    lorna looks like an 80's-90's anime femme fatale, i love it so much
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that way lol. I got Cowboy Bebop vibes from Lorna.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that way lol. I got Cowboy Bebop vibes from Lorna.
    right??? shes a space babe

I like that Lorna has an X-Factor logo earring
    Be kind, it's FREE

the mojoverse cover said gay rights!!!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Its a nice throwback cover to the detective fiction of the 20s and 30s were every other PI was called Dick and every woman... Dame. Which was in Britain was sort of the female equivalent to a knight.