Page 89 of 118 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1765

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I think its about pacing. The X books are full swing in the middle of XOS and considering X-Factor wont really be a part of it outside of that issue that was promoted, they are holding off on it. Thats just my take
    A month ago Leah discussed a scheduling delay though seemed to think that the title would be back in November. Its a bigger delay if they are running it all the way into December, but not unheard of.

X-FACTOR BY LEAH WILLIAMS VOL. 1 TPB

Written by LEAH WILLIAMS

Penciled by DAVID BALDEON, CARLOS GOMEZ

Cover by IVAN SHAVRIN

Mutants have conquered death! By the grace of the Five, the resurrection protocols of the island nation of Krakoa can bring any of the X-Men's fallen comrades back to life. But such a huge enterprise comes with even bigger problems and complications! And when a mutant dies, X-Factor is there to investigate how and why -- in order to uphold the rules of reincarnation! Writer Leah Williams and artists David Baldeon and Carlos Gomez take the all-new X-Factor -- Northstar, Polaris, Prodigy, Eye-Boy, Daken and Prestige -- deep into a murky world of murder and missing persons. But the team's first case might be its last as they investigate the disappearance of a mutant dancer at a prestigious ballet academy...in the Mojoverse! Be there as X-Factor explores the thin veil between life and death! Collecting X-FACTOR (2020) #1-4.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Awwww
    I am so happy to see Jean-Paul and Jeanne-Marie reunite

Incredible Member

You know what else Bleeding Cool says?

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/no-x...n-in-december/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Johnston View Post

So what about the Maximoff Twins, Rich? Any update on the plans to turn them back into Polaris's siblings?

(Yes, I found an on-topic way to ask a "why aren't they using Wanda Maximoff" question. I'm obsessed but in an on-topic way.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Johnston View Post

I don't know what dancing seals that smoke cigars to Nickelback have to do with Lorna, but do your thing!
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

The break between issues is understandable, and I'm glad we got a direct answer as to what's happening. Hopefully Lorna will still pop up here and there through X of Swords.

X-Men #12 Variant by Peach Momoko

Thanks for posting it here juan, one of those things I wanted to do but hadn't gotten to yet.

That cover needs Jean, but aside from her absence, it's basically better than every X-women cover Marvel's ever done that I'm aware of. Definitely much better than last year's.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

That cover not having Jean, you know the first X-woman is a big WTF. They made sure to include her even when dead, when it came to these typeof things

As far as I know, that's not an official Marvel cover. The artist's instagram post says it's a fan appreciation cover made among the artist and a few retailers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEJywEJDH7i/

I'm reasonably sure if it was an official Marvel cover, Jean would be in and Lorna would be excluded for no good reason (bias against her not being a good reason) like last year.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    As far as I know, that's not an official Marvel cover. The artist's instagram post says it's a fan appreciation cover made among the artist and a few retailers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEJywEJDH7i/

I'm reasonably sure if it was an official Marvel cover, Jean would be in and Lorna would be excluded for no good reason (bias against her not being a good reason) like last year.
    Its not. It has the Variant Cover stamp on it

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Pffft!
    It's a variant cover.
    It's not a personal statement on the part of the artist proclaiming his absolute hate for Jean Grey. Or even an attack on Jean Grey directly from the X-Editors.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Pffft!
    It's a variant cover.
    It's not a personal statement on the part of the artist proclaiming his absolute hate for Jean Grey. Or even an attack on Jean Grey directly from the X-Editors.
    I know seriously, it's not a plot or anything! Peach Momoko is a great artist, she was doing a quick cute portrait of some of the X-Women! Betsy wasn't on it either, Kwannon was! I have a feeling Peach may have been using another art piece as her template of which characters to use!

It's cute though, I love how Lorna looks like she is super happy and ready for the fight! Lots of people posing, and Laura and Dani are just ready to start hurting people!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”