Page 107 of 118 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1765
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Lorna looks gorgeous under Asrar's pencils. I also love how Magneto defers to her, here, as he's done before...he's seems quite invested in strengthening their familial bond.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Can't wait to read X-Men #13

Lorna written by Hickman and drawn by Asrar is a delight (I wouldn't go so far as to say that Hickman is the best at writing the character, but at least he gives her some interest as well as an important role in an x-event)

Same here.
    I like that even-though she's not front and centre (outside of XF), she is present and does things.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I do love that Lorna get's an individual focus in X-Factor, and a familial focus elsewhere. I enjoy seeing her relationship with her Father further developed, but it's also good to see it not be everything there is to the character.

spoilers:
    Not a lot of Lorna in X-Men #13, but it was supposed to be Apocalypse-centric so it's already good that she had that cameo
    I really liked Magneto's "We can". It was a father who encourages and helps his daughter, not the heartless fool yelling at her written by Williams
    end of spoilers

Polaris looked amazing in X-Men today.

She had a minimal role, but that was to be expected seeing as how it was Apocalypse focused. What we see in the preview is pretty much all there is to Lorna's role. She restrains Apocalypse, and later her father helps her when he gets more rapid.

The one (1) positive thing I have to say is that Marvel is doing a good job of showing that Lorna's powers have alternate uses, and Lorna and Magneto can co-exist with the same power set.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Siryn will be in X-Factor #6
    Hope she has some interesting moments with Lorna

We got nice Polaris/Shatterstar moments earlier, so fingers crossed we get some decent Lorna and Terry moments as well. I enjoyed the beginning of their friendship in the last X-Factor, and Terry did help Lorna out when she was the Morrigan.

So here’s a simple in-universe question: why is Lorna wearing the X-Factor uniform in X-Men #13?

Wasn’t Apocalypse sick in X-Factor #4? Did time meaningfully progress between the two issues, or did Lorna randomly decide to change her clothes for no good reason instead of helping sooner?
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

My no-prize explanation....
    She worked up quite a sweat with all the spell/circle creating/casting and felt she needed a quick shower (to wash off the dust and Rocklside grit) and a change of clothes to be clean and comfortable before visiting the sick.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    So here’s a simple in-universe question: why is Lorna wearing the X-Factor uniform in X-Men #13?

Wasn’t Apocalypse sick in X-Factor #4? Did time meaningfully progress between the two issues, or did Lorna randomly decide to change her clothes for no good reason instead of helping sooner?
    Apocalypse was in the healing Gardens for probably two days at which point Lorna switched out of her outfit and back into X Factor costume.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post

it doesnt take that long to change clothing. She was in her costume for at least a day before changing and it probably stunk and was dirty. This doesnt really need an explanation

This month represents Lorna Dane's 52nd anniversary as a character.

Its important to remember the things people like about the character. What are the core aspects to the character you believe makes her interesting and unique?

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    This month represents Lorna Dane's 52nd anniversary as a character.

Its important to remember the things people like about the character. What are the core aspects to the character you believe makes her interesting and unique?
    I like that she's not considered a "core" X-Man like the O5 and the ANAD.
    It means that her appearances in story-arcs and books (like X-Factor, from back then to now) are that more meaningful and interesting...or should be, depending on the writer.