Page 110 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1765

My take on Lorna's latest X-factor look. It's a smaller part of a larger piece.
    Side note, I only really like seeing Lorna with big curly hair. In my head I've always imagined she looked similar to Marina Sirtis (Deanna Troi from Star Trek the Next Generation)

Capture polaris.jpg

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    My take on Lorna's latest X-factor look. It's a smaller part of a larger piece.
    Side note, I only really like seeing Lorna with big curly hair. In my head I've always imagined she looked similar to Marina Sirtis (Deanna Troi from Star Trek the Next Generation)

Capture polaris.jpg
    Very well done! Lorna looks really cute.

I miss her 90s hair too. Always loved the big, curly hair on Polaris.

I have mixed feelings about X of Swords, but if there is one thing I enjoyed, it was seeing Hickman and Tini take an interest in Lorna and give her an important role in the first X-event since the relaunch (she even had a better role than some champions)

I'd say that could have been a better role if Lorna was depicted in a way that matches her history and experiences, particularly if important parts of that history like the Genoshan genocide were involved. Since that's not the case, I think the usage of Lorna in X of Swords did way more to hurt than help her, and she would've been better off not used at all. Same goes for her being on X-Factor in general.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    I have mixed feelings about X of Swords, but if there is one thing I enjoyed, it was seeing Hickman and Tini take an interest in Lorna and give her an important role in the first X-event since the relaunch (she even had a better role than some champions)
    X of Swords has been bun fun but just alright (we’ll see how it ends tomorrow!) but I agree! Lorna in the creation issue was fantastic! Her voice was spot on and she got to flex with how powerful she is with her magnetic powers. I’m choosing to ignore the X-Factor tie in since it was terribly ooc for Polaris (the series has also been pretty bad imo). I hope we get more Polaris soon

Quote Originally Posted by UncannyLZ View Post
    X of Swords has been bun fun but just alright (we’ll see how it ends tomorrow!) but I agree! Lorna in the creation issue was fantastic! Her voice was spot on and she got to flex with how powerful she is with her magnetic powers. I’m choosing to ignore the X-Factor tie in since it was terribly ooc for Polaris (the series has also been pretty bad imo). I hope we get more Polaris soon
    Her appearance in the first issue of X-Swords was solid. I also very much agree in terms of the X-Factor tie in.
    Last edited by jmc247; 11-25-2020 at 09:23 AM.

Lorna has a cameo in XoS Destruction spoilers:
    She's one of the mutants gathered by Scott and Jean to fight in the Otherworld
    end of spoilers

Lorna has a cameo in XoS Destruction spoilers:
    She's one of the mutants gathered by Scott and Jean to fight in the Otherworld
    end of spoilers

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/doop...ttle-spoilers/

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

The last time Jean got to do the To Me, my X-men line was when she was leading in Disassembled so to see Scott, the Captain Commander step back and let her lead the charge, spoke wonders of where they currently stand. He trusts her and supports her leadership and judgement
    Thanks Havok83 More Big

I think Larraz has a fondness for that uniform as anytime he gets a chance to draw Lorna, he uses it

Lorna was also in Marvel #2

Lorna was also in Marvel #2
    POLARIS two pic

Other page preview

In the pages, the X-Factor team watches as Adam X, hosting a 'Hot Ones' style online show called 'Adam X's Hot Seat,' follows an audience vote and murders the mutant Winddancer on camera – effectively creating a mutant snuff film. It's a disturbing scene that will definitely require a serious follow up from Krakoa's mutant investigators, who seek out proof of death in order to resurrect murdered mutants.