Page 203 of 313 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Heck wouldn’t an easy thing to do be that when he died in Snyder’s endgame his reborn body was younger then when he died? I mean they did something similar in Dark Knight III Master Race, so I’m sure an age reduction wouldn’t be too upsetting.
    I prefer this too. My 3 options are:
    1 - Make Bruce getting normaly older for other caracters getting older, the is Batman Beyond but without Bat Boys
    2 - Make Bruce des-age with magic/cience and he will keep before 40's for much more time while Damian and other Batboys can get 10-15 years older.
    3 - The paralelal publication when everybody can get older as I said before.

*Jason is immortal now? I think I read this in like "10 things you don't know about Red Hood" but haven't see this in a real comic page.

Seriously?

https://insidepulse.com/2020/08/03/d...ions-spoilers/

Is not enough with say me that Damian leaves the Robin role? Again with the Robin tim thing? You were not happy with Drake Bendis?
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-03-2020 at 05:30 PM.

Amazing Member

Bendis is happy with teen Jon Kent and Drake, and he must be the only one, he even wrote the drake was 'the most dangerous bird' from Earth-3 plus the brown costume is horrible.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Seriously?

Is not enough with say me that Damian leaves the Robin role? Again with the Robin tim thing? You were not happy with Drake Bendis?
    Tim stays losing 16 forever stuck

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Seriously?

Tynion is a huge Tim's fan, I guess it's his call.
    But then again, this can all be temporary. Snyder also wanted another Robin, and we all know, what happened.
    Last edited by Morgoth; 08-04-2020 at 01:12 AM.

Damian has some nice moments in the newest Dceased issue! I'm looking forward to seeing more of him in the series.

Oh yeah there’s definitely a moment that I’m very interested in seeing how people react to. One that I myself certainly didn’t expect and thought Taylor was just joking about.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

edit: double post, sorry
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Oh yeah there’s definitely a moment that I’m very interested in seeing how people react to. One that I myself certainly didn’t expect and thought Taylor was just joking about.
    I really liked it! I'm interested to see how that dynamic develops in the next few issues. I think some people may oppose it automatically but I'm more than willing to give it a shot!

What are your thoughts on the pairing?

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I really liked it! I'm interested to see how that dynamic develops in the next few issues. I think some people may oppose it automatically but I'm more than willing to give it a shot!

What are your thoughts on the pairing?
    spoilers:
    Honestly my first thought was how much older then him is she? But in all seriousness I’m much more a Cassie and Superboy(Conner) shipper since Young Justice and Teen Titans but I can accept it as this is an alternate universe. I do kind of want to see how this all began, and maybe we will see more of that in Hope at worlds end.
    end of spoilers
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

I guess, every writer, except Tomasi and Gleason, will keep ignoring Maya existence)

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I guess, every writer, except Tomasi and Gleason, will keep ignoring Maya existence)
    I mean this time it’s an alternate universe where the world succumbed to an undead outbreak, we don’t even know if Maya is alive in the DCeased universe.
    Words to live by.

spoilers:
    Honestly my first thought was how much older then him is she? But in all seriousness I’m much more a Cassie and Superboy(Conner) shipper since Young Justice and Teen Titans but I can accept it as this is an alternate universe. I do kind of want to see how this all began, and maybe we will see more of that in Hope at worlds end.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    She doesn't look much older than Jon and Damian in Hope at World's end. So i would guess maybe 2 years older?
    I actually kinda think it could be an interesting pairing. Hopefully neither of them die
    end of spoilers

I mean this time it’s an alternate universe where the world succumbed to an undead outbreak, we don’t even know if Maya is alive in the DCeased universe.
    Most likely looked at a screen and got infected when the outbreak first started. Doubt Maya was completely off the grid so it would make sense.
    Last edited by Katana500; 08-04-2020 at 03:51 AM.

Fantastic Member

spoilers:

Cassie and Damian.
    This must a homage to Diana and Bruce in Justice League cartoon, or maybe the joke continues that Damian just likes blondes.
    Though the reunion between Damian and Jason was heartwarming, hope that Stephanie survives and reunites with Cass.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dazai_Osamu View Post
    Bendis is happy with teen Jon Kent and Drake, and he must be the only one, he even wrote the drake was 'the most dangerous bird' from Earth-3 plus the brown costume is horrible.
    Honestly I don't think even bendis can rationally defend His choice of name for Tim. Aside from it being his real name. The fact that he took the name from an alternate version of himself who tim fought because their ideologies clashed is beyond rationale