Page 257 of 313 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 4692
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Wallace did call Damian out multiple times. besides It's not his responsibility to call Damian out. He is just a sidekick with less experience than Damian. Even before it was revealed that wallace was being manipulated I have no beef with him.

Damian decided to follow a bad mentor in the shape of Jason.
    Wally west had spine enough to stand up to Dick I don’t see why wally 2 cant

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Wally west had spine enough to stand up to Dick I don’t see why wally 2 cant

That's not fair. That's like saying why isn't Damian capable of being as good as Dick Grayson or comparing both their times as Robins.

Wallace isn't Wally.

That's not fair. That's like saying why isn't Damian capable of being as good as Dick Grayson or comparing both their times as Robins.

Wallace isn't Wally.
    Wallace is what 15? So I think folk are expecting a bit much from a teenager.

Also Wallace was the main moral conscience throughout the run and frequently did argue against Damian (+ Emiko - who for most of the run was firmly on Damian's side).

Wallace did get a bit sidelined in the sense of making plans. But their wasn't much more he could do when 2/3rds of a triumvirate are set on something.

I think Wallace has the "silence fault", but can't say Damian's acts are his responsibility in any level, he has his own fault for 've not stand up for what he believes, because even talking with Damian or having a fight, Damian would not change his opinion (I thiiiinkkkk), because it was what happened even with Djinn, Crush(? and Round House talking against him.
    Also, Wallace has this not strong personality, his abstain about other character too, this isn't like he is not carrying about Damian.

And, hello ^^/ I am back.
    Are you guys having fights here? I did a dynamic read, but I feel something weird.

Extraordinary Member

Wallace isn't Wally.
    What’s not fair having the ability to speak up. Damian does have to be like dick. If wally can’t stop something wrong going on in his own home what right does he have to try and stop wrong in the world. All he did in this run was complain.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    And, hello ^^/ I am back.
    Are you guys having fights here? I did a dynamic read, but I feel something weird.
    Welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    As much as I dislike him renouncing Robin title, for some reason this scene is soooo satisfying for me

https://twitter.com/daminyonok
    I think the same about the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Now REPAIR what you have done DC.

I miss Gleason, Maya and Goliath.

Any chance of Jason participates in Damian's intervention? Because Jon will do it, I still think maybe Dick will appears and in the last comic Jason said for let the adults deal with Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I think the same about the scene.

Now REPAIR what you have done DC.

I miss Gleason, Maya and Goliath.
    I like when he gives the R for Bruce, he looks like a child when he lowers his voice and speak frankly with older characters.
    Still dreaming with TT team of Dreams Damian, Maya, Jon, blond girl and 1 or 2 other characters....

Ah, I want a artistic feeling opinion (*-*)///
    Gabriel Piccolo has one playlist for each TT member (unless cyborg), it's like a vibe of the character.

Which is Damian's music for you? For me is Pumped Up Kicks of Foster the People (TuT)/
    It helps me when I draw, art plus art.

BANNED

I like when he gives the R for Bruce, he looks like a child when he lowers his voice and speak frankly with older characters.
    Still dreaming with TT team of Dreams Damian, Maya, Jon, blond girl and 1 or 2 other characters....
    Yes that you opinion and that fine but I rather that if Damian was writing in character and going go down path again maybe next they actually set up better.
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-19-2020 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post
    Yes that you opinion and that fine but I rather that if Damian was writing in character and going go down path again maybe next they actually set up better.
    You mean you prefer Damian going to a evil path for a while and after comeback?

BANNED

You mean you prefer Damian going to a evil path for a while and after comeback?
    No I rather Damian did not going to a evil path

going go down path again maybe next they actually set up better.

I just comment that if D.C. really what to push this idea that next time they sure handle it better . I was.not saying it was good idea as I do not believe it is a good idea
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-19-2020 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post
    No I rather Damian did not going to a evil path

going go down path again maybe next they actually set up better.

I just comment that if D.C. really what to push this idea that next time they sure handle it better . I was.not saying it was good idea as I do not believe it is a good idea
    I am having some problem for understand your English, but think I got this time UwU/