Page 274 of 313 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Nothing like so many of DC's minority characters.
    At least they've been remembering he's a minority XD

Extraordinary Member

So were basically just waiting on the next TT issue for a clue to his future

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    So were basically just waiting on the next TT issue for a clue to his future
    Detective Comics, actually. He's pretty much done with the Titans.

No news so far about Damian in Future State. But Ben Abernathy said that in Detective Comics #1030 there will be some type of easter egg about the event -- it is not clear if it has anything to do with Damian or not, but I guess it probably will.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Red-X is a former Titans Academy student, judging by solicits. Doesn't seem like Damian, although it may be a misleading.
    But honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being the antagonist of the Future State. This whole "baby Hitler" theme fits very well into this whole story with the Magistrate in Gotham.
    But at least it's not canon, no matter what happens.
    Even if it's not canon, this is pretty disheartening. I hoped that we could finally get good content for Damian again after Tomasi fixed some of the damage in Tec, but so far this looks like DC is just determined to continue shitting on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Detective Comics, actually. He's pretty much done with the Titans.
    If only the Teen Titans book was done with him. I was so annoyed when I read the latest issue still revolved around Damian.
    The book really doesn't have a plot without him, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    If only the Teen Titans book was done with him. I was so annoyed when I read the latest issue still revolved around Damian.
    The book really doesn't have a plot without him, does it?
    It actually looks like their Damian drama is gonna end after the next issue. Then the real Titans show up and start mentoring them. I'd prefer this run just end but I guess if the veterans can save this team, there might be some merit to them staying together.

It actually looks like their Damian drama is gonna end after the next issue. Then the real Titans show up and start mentoring them. I'd prefer this run just end but I guess if the veterans can save this team, there might be some merit to them staying together.
    The characters have potential, but Glass badly squandered it. Like Crush, simply being Lobo's daughter (and not a weak clone) is certainly a different shift. And while anger prone, she does have a moral code. Emiko came from a similar background that Damian did, but Ollie was a less closed off family member. Potential was there, but sadly tossed aside for more "Damian is a violent prone brat that could go evil!"

Honestly, seeing Lobo and Crush try to bond would have been pretty funny. But, nope. Have to be super serious and dark.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Even if it's not canon, this is pretty disheartening. I hoped that we could finally get good content for Damian again after Tomasi fixed some of the damage in Tec, but so far this looks like DC is just determined to continue shitting on him.
    Well, these are all old concepts, ideas and storylines. We don't know yet what will happen to him in the main continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Well, these are all old concepts, ideas and storylines. We don't know yet what will happen to him in the main continuity.
    I'm aware, but this stuff seems to take up most of DC's line in January and February and at this point DC is really testing my patience.
    How many more months am I supposed to wait till I get Damian content that isn't tarnished by the crap Glass wrote?
    I've been waiting for this stuff to be over since 2018.

Also, I really really really don't need another "Damian is evil" story, canon or not canon. It's boring and uncreative.
    Last edited by Astralabius; 10-16-2020 at 02:27 AM.

I wouldn't be suprised if they keep dragging Damian through the mud every time they talk about wanting to be better.

I have a feeling Damian will be the Batman in the Justice League and Suicide Squad books.

I also wonder if the new WonderWoman Yara is popular if they will bring her into the main canon as a new wondergirl. Id not be surpised if by the end of 2021 if she was the third piece of Damian and Jon's Trinity

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I like the idea of red x being Damian's new identity, it seperates him from other robins and I think it could last for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I like the idea of red x being Damian's new identity, it seperates him from other robins and I think it could last for a while.
    I don't know. I'm leaning more towards him being the future version of Clownhunter.
    He already has a pretty similar X design in his outfit.
    I don't see why Damian should come up with the Red X mantle.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I have a feeling Damian will be the Batman in the Justice League and Suicide Squad books.

I also wonder if the new WonderWoman Yara is popular if they will bring her into the main canon as a new wondergirl. Id not be surpised if by the end of 2021 if she was the third piece of Damian and Jon's Trinity
    I also wondered if the Batman in JL might be Damian. I hope it is cos otherwise DC pretty much just **** on all the legacy characters of colour from his gen.

I don't think Damian is Red X since the solicits mention the team contacting him or something along those lines.