Page 260 of 313 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 4692
    Astonishing Member

Damn, it is a pity that the idea was abandoned.
    I hope they will come to something similar in the future.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Damian going for a solo soul searching road trip is a must after the "I QUIT ROBIN" event.
    Get him to cool down, and grow.

Though, if eventually Damian is going to be in a team book.
    They can't have him as a leader.

I'd like the set-up of that cancelled Young Justice book.

Attachment 100823

lhttps://nickspencerly.tumblr.com/pos...ublished-cover

Get someone like Supergirl to be team lead.
    While Damian gets to learn to play together as a team.
    And heck, if Jon isn't there to keep Damian in touch. There's always Maya, and maybe Irey West considering the cancelled story arc of the team ended with Irey pulling Damian into the dance floor. Guess that's the second speedster to be a foil to Damian being broody.
    Who's the boy on back with googles?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Static Shock

That's Static.

EDIT: Someone beat me to it lol

I often see fans want Kathy on Damian's TT with Maya and Jon but can't understand why. Didn't Kathy strangle him when he accused her for something which was proven to be correct? And CMIIW it's the only time Damian and Kathy interacted (Robzarro doesn't count). Not that I hate her, but Damian is not as forgiving as Jon, it will be hard for him to trust her.
    Of course there's possibility that Jon and Maya will vouch for her, just like Wallace vouched for Roundhouse
    Kathy gets put with them a lot because she's essentially the Maya to Jon's Damian. That and she and Maya are kinda friends now since they'e off in limbo together, babysitting the Bizarro Super Sons. And they'll probably be there for a while since Tomasi and Gleason seem to be the only ones who care about those two.

I don't really have any opinion about Kathy. And I'm fine with her not coming back. But this is pretty sad for Maya. I like her, and I really wish she'd been around for all the **** Damian's been going through these past few years.

If they did have to interact again, I'm pretty sure at this point Damian wouldn't necessarily freak out or anything, given the circumstances. But yeah, having Jon and Maya vouching for her definitely helps.
    Last edited by Blue22; 09-22-2020 at 08:05 AM.

Today is the maybe last time for us to see Batman Beyond version of Damian Demon Head. There's some aspect that I don't like about him (like spoilers:
    Damian devoted to Ra's, fight for Ra's honor? and Goliath is his only friend. Jurgens, what did you do with Titus, Alfred, Wiggles and Bat-Cow?
    end of spoilers) but still, I somewhat like him and love his Regal Al-Ghul design. I will miss it.

Hope that it will not get forgotten, but from the amount of (really good) Damian Demon Head fanarts from fans, looks like that costume makes big impact on fandom, like his Batman666 costume.
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 09-22-2020 at 08:20 AM.

Loyalty to Ra's aside, I did like Beyond Damian. And his design is definitely A LOT better than the 666 costume (though I seem to be only one who hates that one lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Loyalty to Ra's aside, I did like Beyond Damian. And his design is definitely A LOT better than the 666 costume (though I seem to be only one who hates that one lol)
    Don't worry, I've met plenty of fans who dislike it too. Their main reason is the high collar reminds them of Discowing Nightwing but thankfully I've missed Dick's disco dark days so I have no prejudice about that collar. On the other hand, I have plenty prejudice for outside panty costume so I can't help but love his trench coat costume more than Batman original costume which he used on DCeased. I always love costume who has many layers more than tight bodysuit, even though I know that it will hinder their movement

Speaking about DCeased, DCeased HAWE today issue is mediocre issue, but interestingly spoilers:
    looks like Tom Taylor will push Damian/Cassie ship on DCeased HAWE.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 09-22-2020 at 08:36 AM.

Don't worry, I've met plenty of fans who dislike it too. Their main reason is the high collar reminds them of Discowing Nightwing but thankfully I've missed Dick's disco dark days so I have no prejudice about that collar. On the other hand, I have plenty prejudice for outside panty costume so I can't help but love his trench coat costume more than Batman original costume which he used on DCeased. I always love costume who has many layers more than tight bodysuit, even though I know that it will hinder their movement

Speaking about DCeased, DCeased HAWE today issue is mediocre issue, but interestingly spoilers:
    looks like Tom Taylor will push Damian/Cassie ship on DCeased HAWE.
    end of spoilers

They pick the weirdest pairings.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

I liked Beyond Damian before the daddy issues came into play.

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    They pick the weirdest pairings.
    I mean I can kind of believe Cassie and Damian, it’s an elseworld and an apocalypse tends to make for strange romances. Plus it’s just a different iteration of the WonderBat romance.

Besides Taylor loves making odd pairings work, remember Killer Croc and Orca from Injustice 2.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

It's not something I'd ever wanna see in the main universe. But in this story, I'm perfectly fine with it for the time being.

Astonishing Member

New Mcfarlane DC Multiverse Damian Wayne Robin figure:

iv4u440m7ro51.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    New Mcfarlane DC Multiverse Damian Wayne Robin figure:

iv4u440m7ro51.jpg
    I was just about to post this here

I'm liking Damian and Cassie just like I liked Damian and Kara and Damian and Raven.

They are not relationships I would ever imagine but they worked.

Damian and Kara for me is now one of DC's best romances

I wouldn't exactly call it lazy. I can see the parallels between Leo and Dick, Tim and Donnie, and Jason and Raph. At least enough to get why fans constantly make the comparisons. it only falls apart when you add Damian and Mikey into the mix. The only thing they have in common is that they're the youngest brothers. Aside from that Damian is much closer to Raphael. Then again, Damian and Jason are also more alike than I'm sure either of them would care to admit.
    Damian is a Raph. Jason is mikey, Jason can be carefree and slightly playful sometimes. So mikey isn't too farfetched.