Page 273 of 296 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 4434
  1. #4081
    Fantastic Member Rebeca Armus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    What's up with all these Damian/Marinette fanfics Did I miss a crossover event.

    On the other hand, DC now knows what dynamic would be popular with fans if they tried to make a love interest in future books.
    its probably because of the new Ladybug movie, she and her classmates go to New York and find American Super Heroes,



    It's a good movie, I don't recommend if you look for a cool heroes movie, there is too much teendrama, but the story is well done, and the character designs is soooo good.

  2. #4082
    Fantastic Member Rebeca Armus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Debatable, he has the best intentions but anyone who runs around crime-fighting with their child can't be described as decent. Comic logic taken into account or not.
    I don't like Bruce's father methods, but admit he is better than Jason could be with his 16-18 years in Death of Family, bua AGAINNN we will just ending agreeing Dick and Alfred are better.

  3. #4083
    Incredible Member Drako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Damian is nowhere to be seen in the Future State solicits, but they'll introduce Red X in the continuity. Maybe is him?

  4. #4084
    Mighty Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Damian is nowhere to be seen in the Future State solicits, but they'll introduce Red X in the continuity. Maybe is him?
    Yeah I was thinking that's either him or Jason. Either way it makes me glad that these future stories are apparently no longer a sign of what's to come in the present.

  5. #4085
    Incredible Member Drako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yeah I was thinking that's either him or Jason. Either way it makes me glad that these future stories are apparently no longer a sign of what's to come in the present.
    Jason still is Red Hood in the solicits.

  6. #4086
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    379

    Default

    It's Damian. Red Hood, Nightwing and Tim (as Robin) are all announced for FS. Given that Red-X is originally associated with Robin, this is already obvious.

  7. #4087
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    56,993

    Default

    Kind of as an aside, I think Red X was probably the one major popular character from the Titans cartoon that they didn't bridge over to the comics at some point.

  8. #4088
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    It's Damian. Red Hood, Nightwing and Tim (as Robin) are all announced for FS. Given that Red-X is originally associated with Robin, this is already obvious.
    So we have a confirmation?

  9. #4089
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    So we have a confirmation?
    No, it's just my prediction. Maybe I'm wrong and he'll have someone else. Peacekeeper One, for example, also very likely. Especially with these "baby Hitler" teasers in Legion.

  10. #4090
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    its probably because of the new Ladybug movie, she and her classmates go to New York and find American Super Heroes,



    It's a good movie, I don't recommend if you look for a cool heroes movie, there is too much teendrama, but the story is well done, and the character designs is soooo good.
    No, the DamianxMarinette thing has been going on longer than that.

    And Damian as Red X? Crap. There's already a bunch of Red X and Raven ship fanfics out there. This won't make it better, at all.

  11. #4091
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    5,887

    Default

    Where are you guys seeing this Red X news?

  12. #4092
    Fantastic Member Rebeca Armus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    No, the DamianxMarinette thing has been going on longer than that.

    And Damian as Red X? Crap. There's already a bunch of Red X and Raven ship fanfics out there. This won't make it better, at all.
    I am saying this maybe became a boom again because this movie, like, there is always Avengers fics, but when a new movie is releases there is a new boom. Same thing with fanarts/parodys/incorrect quotes..

  13. #4093
    Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Semarang, Indonesia
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Where are you guys seeing this Red X news?
    Red X appears on Future State picture and Damian is nowhere to be seen, so we just try to speculate. But there's no confirmation yet

  14. #4094
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Red-X is a former Titans Academy student, judging by solicits. Doesn't seem like Damian, although it may be a misleading.
    But honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being the antagonist of the Future State. This whole "baby Hitler" theme fits very well into this whole story with the Magistrate in Gotham.
    But at least it's not canon, no matter what happens.

  15. #4095
    Fantastic Member Rebeca Armus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Red-X is a former Titans Academy student, judging by solicits. Doesn't seem like Damian, although it may be a misleading.
    But honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being the antagonist of the Future State. This whole "baby Hitler" theme fits very well into this whole story with the Magistrate in Gotham.
    But at least it's not canon, no matter what happens.
    Still heart breaking :/
    Jon's friends of future didn't said about changes this Damian's future? Avoid Baby Hitler thing isn't one of the main missions of them?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •