Page 253 of 313 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    It seems DC doesn't want Damian to be Robin when 5G would happen (and Duke becomes Batman).

If that's the case, I really doubt they have real plans for Damian after that. They just don't want him in the middle.
    NO 5G Anymore:

https://www.ign.com/articles/dc-comi...elaunch-reboot

ABOUT ROBIN. I would like to say.. Who will be the next Robin.. A new character? But I see Tim with the role again.
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-15-2020 at 05:08 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I heard that this generation was Didio idea and is not available anymore.
    I know. That's why it is pretty possible Damian will be Robin again.

My point is the idea that Damian will be fine if he stops to be Robin seems wrong, since DC doesn't really care enough about Damian in that situation.

I updated the previous comment with this:

https://www.ign.com/articles/dc-comi...elaunch-reboot

No 5G.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post

As for Titans...well....Looks like I was right. Without Damian and Djinn, this book just isn't worth reading anymore.
    Even without DjinnxDamian it was a Terrible Decision remove her from the team.
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-15-2020 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    So...Bedis wrote a Batfamily story in today's Tec. That included Damian. And you know what? It...actually wasn't terrible until the end (You'd think the guy who created Jessica Jones would be better at writing mysteries). There were a few hiccups here and there like everyone calling each othr by their real names while out on the field, and Damian was still a little...too casual at times. But overall, it wasn't half bad.
    Really?? Still seems better than BATMAN 99.. I heard in batman news that it was a TERRIBLE ISSUE.

BANNED

ABOUT ROBIN. I would like to say.. Who will be the next Robin.. A new character? But I see Tim with the role again.
    ABOUT ROBIN. I would like to say.. Who will be the next Robin.. A new character?

No not if d.c. Writers have any brain left and Tim was called the red robin So after issue with teen titans muck up writing is done with Damian will probably be back to being robin and say probably just.to lake less annoying to you as more likely then unlike that Damian will continue being the robin

Really?? Still seems better than BATMAN 99.. I heard in batman news that it was a TERRIBLE ISSUE..
    Meh it hopeful end this stupid idea about Tim being robin So can't be all that bad

It was a Terrible Decision remove her from the team.
    . they about both Damian and Djinn, be not in book and you comment on one why did you choose to comment in post that call Damian Wayne: Robin Appreciation if your try you hardest to avoid comment about Damian
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-15-2020 at 05:41 PM.

NO. As long as Damian receives a new good alias I donīt care if we see a new robin. I only said that watching what I heard about Tim seems that a new character as Robin is not possible.

Tim? I only said that Batman 99 received one bad review here(4,5 of 10):

https://batman-news.com/2020/09/15/batman-99-review/

I mentioned her because initially make one DamianxDjinn looked possible and because she was better than the other 2 that were created for Glass.

Astonishing Member

NO. As long as Damian receives a new good alias I donīt care if we see a new robin. I only said that watching what I heard about Tim seems that a new character as Robin is not possible.

Tim? I only said that Batman 99 received one bad review here(4,5 of 10):

https://batman-news.com/2020/09/15/batman-99-review/

I mentioned her because initially make one DamianxDjinn looked possible and because she was better than the other 2 that were created for Glass.
    The theory that Tim will be Robin was because he was using a Robin suit. However, although he is using the Robin suit, he isn't called Robin.

It's pretty likely Nightwing #73 and #74 and he Duckboy in Batman #99 where written when he was Drake (in the Robin suit). So, the most likely is that there was a time he will be Drake even in a Robin suit.

However, the captions in Batman #99 should been added pretty later. So, it is more likely Red Robin is his new identity, since this should be the final decision.

PS: Some people mentions YJ #18 as confirmation that Tim is Robin again. However, it was never confirmed that Tim was Robin in that issue (his companions only assumed that was the case).
    Last edited by Konja7; 09-15-2020 at 06:14 PM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Lucascamargo

The Knight is young by Dustin Nguyen with Dick and Damian

Commission by https://twitter.com/Titshaaa

https://twitter.com/07newb_pochip

https://twitter.com/langbuliang

It seems DC doesn't want Damian to be Robin when 5G would happen (and Duke becomes Batman).

If that's the case, I really doubt they have real plans for Damian after that. They just don't want him in the middle.
    Luke was supposed to be Batman in 5G not Duke. Not that it matters anymore.
    Damian has an identity that distances him from batman. redbird

Astonishing Member

I have a suggestion that perhaps Damian in 5G would have something to do with Leviathan, because in Checkmate he was supposed to have an important role alongside Talia, if I remember correctly. And all this would probably come out of Glass's TT. Now 5G has been canceled, and Checkmate has been moved and rewritten, if not quietly canceled at all. Therefore, if there was a long-term plan, then it was canceled. Actually, another reason why 'Tec will probably return him to the Robin status quo.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Luke was supposed to be Batman in 5G not Duke. Not that it matters anymore.
    Damian has an identity that distances him from batman. redbird
    Honestly Redbird is a lame name, especially after there's Red Hood and Red Robin in the family. And isn't Redbird created so he can fight alongside Batman because Robin is grounded?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I have a suggestion that perhaps Damian in 5G would have something to do with Leviathan, because in Checkmate he was supposed to have an important role alongside Talia, if I remember correctly. And all this would probably come out of Glass's TT. Now 5G has been canceled, and Checkmate has been moved and rewritten, if not quietly canceled at all. Therefore, if there was a long-term plan, then it was canceled. Actually, another reason why 'Tec will probably return him to the Robin status quo.
    I hope Checkmate isn't cancelled. From current Tec 1027, surprisingly looks like Bendis is kiiiiiinda able to write Damian at least better than his writing before (baby Hitler, accusing Jason without any basic and all that). And ngl, Even though Event Leviathan is terrible, I kinda like Leviathan Dawn and hope that will have continuation.
    By the way, now after Bendis got outed from Superman book and Action Comic book, what if he will be placed on Bat office next?

Current Mood

https://twitter.com/henna_wia

Batman has thick head

https://twitter.com/Springf22277688

DC is really such an edgelord b*tch because the only thing they acknowledged from the whole Gleason's run on RSOB is Damian went to hell after he died.

https://twitter.com/henna_wia