Page 256 of 313 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post
    if teen titans can hand wave roundhouse action other other characters action then Damian is 100% responsible feel forced and once you under that people like what batman to be loner character then become even more forced I did say not to push this did I not

So no still your opinion
    Did they hand wave Roundhouse's actions or did they forgive him and give him a chance to redeem himself? I hate defending the guy but he definitely took responsibility for his actions and the team chose to forgive him. Whether or not he did enough to earn that forgiveness is up for debate. But either way, I dont remember anyone acting like what happened wasn't his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Did they hand wave Roundhouse's actions or did they forgive him and give him a chance to redeem himself? I hate defending the guy but he definitely took responsibility for his actions and the team chose to forgive him. Whether or not he did enough to earn that forgiveness is up for debate. But either way, I dont remember anyone acting like what happened wasn't his fault.
    They did not handwave it at all. Roundhouse even today knows he screwed up big time and try to make amends.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    They did not handwave it at all. Roundhouse even today knows he screwed up big time and try to make amends.
    Yes was actually again Roundhouse even today knows he screwed up big time yet that don't cross and yes he did. As his actions that remove Djnn

try to make amends
    Ha But make clear say he try make amends then being dead weight as character is not making amends

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Did they hand wave Roundhouse's actions or did they forgive him and give him a chance to redeem himself?

With this writer they same thing as point out he never explain why one character is worth the chance to be redeem and another is not when roundhouse for example action remove Djnn among other issues.

he definitely took responsibility for his actions and the team chose to forgive him

Actually he take responsibility Djnn issue if remember correctly and only after the other characters push him on it

Also were he did enough to earn that forgiveness in my no to point
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-17-2020 at 07:20 AM.

Astonishing Member

Roundhouse was the only person on that team who had a problem with what Damian was doing, he went about things the worse way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Roundhouse was the only person on that team who had a problem with what Damian was doing, he went about things the worse way possible.
    This^

Everyone else was either too busy enabling Robin and Djinn like Emiko or acting complicit like Wallace and Crush. Roundhouse messed up but I lost sympathy for Djinn, her character felt more like an anti-villain.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    This^

Everyone else was either too busy enabling Robin and Djinn like Emiko or acting complicit like Wallace and Crush. Roundhouse messed up but I lost sympathy for Djinn, her character felt more like an anti-villain.
    Something I'd been saying for the longest. Djinn, to me was the worst of the three. Roundhouse is easy to dislike to a reader because of his personality and making unfunny jokes but he's the most normal out of the entire group. He's not a natural hero, probably shouldn't be, and his writing shows it, well.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

RH is just as bad if not the worst. He joined the team for revenge and purposefully endangered and the team just like Damian.

Sure his sister was a casualty of crime fighting but that happens. I'd like to know a hero who doesn't/never left some collateral damage.

Rh also went along with everything Damian did. I didn't see him quit the Team.

Damian couldn't do all that alone. They are all as bad as each other expect the TMs can also add weak minded and cowardice to the list. Aside from Wallace that is.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 09-17-2020 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Sure his sister was a casualty of crime fighting but that happens. I'd like to know a hero who doesn't/never left some collateral damage.

Damian couldn't do all that alone.
    All the more reason he's justified for doing what he did; just because you don't see his sister's death as a big deal, doesn't mean he shouldn't. He reacted on impulse and emotion something anyone his age would do. That's why I'm not upset with Damian for his reaction to Alfred's death.

He blindly followed, Damian, because he had no idea about the prison until it was discovered by, Wallace. Afterwards he plotted his revenge tour, and sure it blew up in his face.

You're correct that Damian couldn't have done all that on his own which is why the most deserving blame imo is on himself, Emiko, and Djinn. Emi hasn't really acknowledged helping put together the prison, and Djinn is gone excluding her from any contributions; even going so far as to victimize her at the very end despite helping Damian brainwash the criminals.
    Last edited by Grandmaster_J; 09-18-2020 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    All the more reason he's justified for doing what he did; just because you don't see his sister's death as a big deal, doesn't mean he shouldn't. He reacted on impulse and emotion something anyone his age would do. That's why I'm not upset with Damian for his reaction to Alfred's death.

He blindly followed, Damian, because he had no idea about the prison until it was discovered by, Wallace. Afterwards he plotted his revenge tour, and sure it blew up in his face.

You're correct that Damian couldn't have done all that on his own which is why the most deserving blame imo is on himself, Emiko, and Djinn. Emi hasn't really acknowledged helping put together the prison, and Djinn is gone excluding her from any contributions; even going so far as to victimize her at the very end despite helping Damian brainwash the criminals.
    RH didn't act on impluse. his actions were premeditated and he had plenty of time to consider his actions.

Without knowing the full details I can't rank Emi and Djinn the same as Damian who is the most to blame.

In my previous post I was talking about the TMs Damian excluded

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    RH is just as bad if not the worst. He joined the team for revenge and purposefully endangered and the team just like Damian.

Damian couldn't do all that alone. They are all as bad as each other expect the TMs can also add weak minded and cowardice to the list. Aside from Wallace that is.
    Wallace is probably the worse one, he's worked with Damian in the past and should've done more to call him out. That seems to be a core trait of Wallace's character, allegedly has morals but doesn't have the balls or convictions to do the right thing when it really counts.

Roundhouse DID have reservations about the prison and brainwashing after he found out, but the others didn't pay attention to his concerns. The only thing that kept him from being 100% justified in betraying them was holding a grudge against Damian for the death of his sister.

BANNED

Wallace is probably the worse one, he's worked with Damian in the past and should've done more to call him out. That seems to be a core trait of Wallace's character, allegedly has morals but doesn't have the balls or convictions to do the right thing when it really counts.

Roundhouse DID have reservations about the prison and brainwashing after he found out, but the others didn't pay attention to his concerns. The only thing that kept him from being 100% justified in betraying them was holding a grudge against Damian for the death of his sister.

Never read flash but first team Wallace after mistake with deathstroke and place back on to teams again that was not really issue for little amount time he back in the time

should've done more to call him out.

Really that issue that nobody called him out really
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-18-2020 at 07:52 AM.

He should've done more physically, yes. The calling out part, he was front and center majority of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    Something I'd been saying for the longest. Djinn, to me was the worst of the three. Roundhouse is easy to dislike to a reader because of his personality and making unfunny jokes but he's the most normal out of the entire group. He's not a natural hero, probably shouldn't be, and his writing shows it, well.

At least Robin's just a kid. You can always say he was just acting out of immaturity and lack of better judgement. Djinn is supposed to be 100+ years old and she manipulated all the TT to act like sociopaths.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post

Never read flash but first team Wallace after mistake with deathstroke and place back on to teams again that was not really issue for little amount time he back in the time

should've done more to call him out.

Really that issue that nobody called him out really
    You can blame Eobard Thawne for that, he messed with Wallace's head, causing him to go along with Robin's crazy schemes. It was explained in Flash a couple of issues ago, everything keeping the Flash Family apart was his fault.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Wallace did call Damian out multiple times. besides It's not his responsibility to call Damian out. He is just a sidekick with less experience than Damian. Even before it was revealed that wallace was being manipulated I have no beef with him.

Damian decided to follow a bad mentor in the shape of Jason.