Page 263 of 313 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 4692
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    what jon being age 17 is fake?
    They just don't like this version, that's why they're calling him like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    They just don't like this version, that's why they're calling him like that.
    But I got why they age up Jon, and why people want it to be fake, I have many canon negations too XP like "Damian will show up in the game even it's not announced ", "Damian will not disappears, even looks like he will" "Damian will not go back do LoA, even if Batman Beyond shows this", I am "believing" that Batman Beyond ending is a signal that this future is not real anymore?
    Also, I like to believe JayTemis will not end, like, this separation will be 3 months things and they will become together again: negation phase.

Astonishing Member

I don't even get why someone thinks that it's a canon future.
    Marvel and DC comics don't have an exact future, no matter what anyone says, all that is shown is a variety of scenarios. In Bethlehem, for example, it was Damian who raised and trained Terry, for example, and this future was also regarded as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I don't even get why someone thinks that it's a canon future.
    Marvel and DC comics don't have an exact future, no matter what anyone says, all that is shown is a variety of scenarios. In Bethlehem, for example, it was Damian who raised and trained Terry, for example, and this future was also regarded as possible.
    The Guide to the Multiverse lists it as the main DcU earth running years in the future so it is the canon future according to DC.

Stuff like batman 666, ToT, Batman Annual etc and all other futures are all possible futures but none of them is as developed as Beyond and none are classified by DC as the future of the main DC universe.

It's impossible to set the future of DC but for now Beyond is the recognised next best time

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    But I got why they age up Jon, and why people want it to be fake, I have many canon negations too XP like "Damian will show up in the game even it's not announced ", "Damian will not disappears, even looks like he will" "Damian will not go back do LoA, even if Batman Beyond shows this", I am "believing" that Batman Beyond ending is a signal that this future is not real anymore?
    Also, I like to believe JayTemis will not end, like, this separation will be 3 months things and they will become together again: negation phase.
    Batman beyond ending doesn't signal that future isn't real just like YJ ending doesn't mean that those characters aren't real anymore.

The book is simply ending. The world remains until it's retconed or a new series begins

However you are free to accept whichever part of canon you like and reject the parts you don't. that's why head canon's are so popular.

Incredible Member

Damian deserves his friends back! Bring back Suren, Maps, Maya, Nell, Colin, Kathy, Carrie, Steph, and Jon!

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Batman beyond ending doesn't signal that future isn't real just like YJ ending doesn't mean that those characters aren't real anymore.

The book is simply ending. The world remains until it's retconed or a new series begins

However you are free to accept whichever part of canon you like and reject the parts you don't. that's why head canon's are so popular.
    Exactly (=u=)/ if it's 99% defined in canon, I will get this 1% and fill with my imagination and my heart X'''''D (each tear is a tear).

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiakari1203 View Post
    Damian deserves his friends back! Bring back Suren, Maps, Maya, Nell, Colin, Kathy, Carrie, Steph, and Jon!
    Carrie? Does Carrie and Damian ever interact?
    And who is Nell?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Carrie? Do Carrie and Damian ever interact?
    And who is Nell?
    New 52 Carrie is Damian's theater tutor that Bruce found out after he died, but I heard Frank Miller doesn't allow her use outside his universe so that's canceled
    Nell Little is an elementary schooler that befriended Damian when he's going undercover while working with Batgirl Stephanie

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    New 52 Carrie is Damian's theater tutor that Bruce found out after he died, but I heard Frank Miller doesn't allow her use outside his universe so that's canceled
    Nell Little is an elementary schooler that befriended Damian when he's going undercover while working with Batgirl Stephanie
    Ah right, I forgot Carrie had been Damian's acting tutor and Titus's babysitter.

I really liked this story about Damian's secret theater classes... add much for the character.
    Sad was totally forget after Damian comes back.
    The Damian and Stephanie chapter was so nice too, when he says his name is "Bruce" and the inflatable bounce house part.
    I miss Damian being less than 13...

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I miss Damian being less than 13...
    Well he's certainly still under 5 feet and tiny so you still have that to hold on to.

I’m just going to leave this here

22D634D2-80A1-4DC7-A5CE-AE0BCA9081D9.jpg
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    Well he's certainly still under 5 feet and tiny so you still have that to hold on to.
    Yeah there's really been no big difference between 10 year old Damian and 13 year old Damian. At least not a big enough difference for me to say I want him to be 10 again. In both appearance and (arguably) personality he's still pretty much the same.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yeah there's really been no big difference between 10 year old Damian and 13 year old Damian. At least not a big enough difference for me to say I want him to be 10 again. In both appearance and (arguably) personality he's still pretty much the same.
    That's exactly why Damian should be 10 again.

There isn't a good reason why Damian is 13 years old apart from being part of the Teen Titans.