Page 137 of 313 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Bdndndnfkldkfkrkrkrj out keep antisocial distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Agreed.
    He's only 13 years old and looks ten, nobody would take him seriously as an anti-hero. I'm also bothered that only the Robins from stable families get to be heroes, while the ones who had a difficult childhood seem to be doomed to be forever stuck between heroism and villainy.

Also there are so many Elseworlds who already explore this idea, I really don't need it in the main universe.
    I think how he looks and his age can depend on art, you see Damian in Supersons where he looks as a kid but in DCeased Damian definitely looks older and is drawn taller. I think if you got an artist that was willing to draw Damian a little taller he could look somewhere in his teens. You can have tall 13 to 15 year olds (I’m saying that as sometime has to have passed since his 13th birthday in Rebirth but it’s just part of DC’s convenience aging never to actually say ages).
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I think how he looks and his age can depend on art, you see Damian in Supersons where he looks as a kid but in DCeased Damian definitely looks older and is drawn taller. I think if you got an artist that was willing to draw Damian a little taller he could look somewhere in his teens. You can have tall 13 to 15 year olds (I’m saying that as sometime has to have passed since his 13th birthday in Rebirth but it’s just part of DC’s convenience aging never to actually say ages).
    I think the original artist of Dceased simply isn't good at drawing kids, everyone thought Jon and Damian were older in that universe, but Dustin Nguyen draws them closer to how they looked like in super sons in Hope at World's End, making me think they were supposed to be 10 and 13 there too.

I don't think he would look that cool or intimidating as a 15 year old either, especially if you let him fight against tanks like Batman. And if DC turned Damian into an anti-hero you can be sure that they would use him as an antagonist for Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Not sure if this is a joke and they knew what they were doing with this or if someone didn't think this through.

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    spoilers:
    Yeah, as interesting as this is and makes me want to see King’s mini-series, but this is most certainly not canon and we probably won’t see an in universe Helena Wayne anytime soon unless Earth 2 returns. Of course if she does become Canon I will be shocked.
    end of spoilers
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Not sure if this is a joke and they knew what they were doing with this or if someone didn't think this through.
    I would like to see what goes on behind the scenes at DC.
    There's also two with Dick Grayson.
    One as Nightwing and Starfire from the animated verse. Showing how you can keep in touch while social distancing. Skpe.
    Which was sweet.

Then there another with Dick as Robin. You know the infamous panel where Batman is slapping Robin.
    Only it's altered so batman is using a long stick with a hand at the end.

That was from Greg Capullo and it was retweeted by a few writers including Ben Abernathy the new bat editor and DC Nation.

That is shocking.

Spectacular Member

there should be no helena wayne on earth prime without an helena kyle. writers litterally had to write selena giving up her child that she had with her husband because it wasn't bruce wayne child.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    spoilers:
    Yeah, as interesting as this is and makes me want to see King’s mini-series, but this is most certainly not canon and we probably won’t see an in universe Helena Wayne anytime soon unless Earth 2 returns. Of course if she does become Canon I will be shocked.
    end of spoilers
    Not sure why the spoiler tags. we saw those pages before the lock down started and shortly after leaving Batman King shared the title of his Catwoman Special story. Helena.

I don't what else to say. it was a nice story though Selina seemed to dislike the fact that she can't enjoy somethings due to the pregnancy.

There wasn't much to the story. It's not canon. The baby went from kid to grown woman. She looked older than Earth 2 Helena

i'm looking forward to the return of Earth 2 characters. I really liked that Helena Wayne and her interactions with Power Girl and Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by redmax99 View Post
    there should be no helena wayne on earth prime without an helena kyle. writers litterally had to write selena giving up her child that she had with her husband because it wasn't bruce wayne child.
    I always thought that a good way to introduce Helena Wayne was to reveal Helena Kyle was actually Bruce's kid not Sam's.

That way they could bypass the pregnancy and baby stages.
    I didn't know Sam and Selina were married. Didn't she date Slam Brady. Sam's dad?

I was lowkey disappoined when the baby turned out to be Sam's

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    Highly doubt this is canon and Batman and Catwoman isn't canon to the main universe either.
    Last edited by Astralabius; 06-02-2020 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I would like to see what goes on behind the scenes at DC.
    There's also two with Dick Grayson.
    One as Nightwing and Starfire from the animated verse. Showing how you can keep in touch while social distancing. Skpe.
    Which was sweet.

Then there another with Dick as Robin. You know the infamous panel where Batman is slapping Robin.
    Only it's altered so batman is using a long stick with a hand at the end.

That was from Greg Capullo and it was retweeted by a few writers including Ben Abernathy the new bat editor and DC Nation.

That is shocking.
    Yeah honestly, DC needs to stop with Batman hitting Robins. Back then he only did under mind control, but nowadays...
    It's disturbing.
    Last edited by Astralabius; 06-02-2020 at 08:34 PM.

-------------
    Last edited by Astralabius; 06-02-2020 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Accidentally posted twice

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

future damian.jpg

Anyone know what issue that page come from? And why Damian's bat-suit looks so..... transformer?

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    future damian.jpg

Anyone know what issue that page come from? And why Damian's bat-suit looks so..... transformer?
    Justice League: Generation Lost. Vol 1 Issue 14