Page 195 of 313 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Zero. The super sons story in the Robin anniversary special made it pretty clear Tomasi sees them as best friends and Jon basically admits to seeing Damian as his brother.
    DC isn't going for anything romantic with them, no matter what age the characters currently have.
    Would be weird with Jon being 10 anybody declares he and Damian are in love. I think best friends or brothers is the best mach for 10 years 13 years boys relationship.
    Couples change so fast some times, like, I got Red Arrow becoming in love for Kid Flash, but when he liked she back was suddenly. And also how he and Raven became together and broke up was so bad wrote.
    Raven and Damian in movie was a lovely couple, but there is no indication they like each other in comics too.
    How a character feel about each generally is more well done in movies than comics.

When I talked about DamiJon, don't need to be in normal time line or soon it's could be a totally different world and write in 10 years since now. I just would like to see in a official comic.

My thing with DamiJon is: thinking about who would be the better sweet heart for Damian, I can't think anyone better than Jon, is just not a forced couple to me... Maybe in 20 years so? =-=

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    That's not gonna end well for the batfamily.

Still, amazing artwork.
    They will all became friends in the end
    Last edited by Rebeca Armus; 07-27-2020 at 08:18 PM.

Where is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Where is this from?

Teen titans [new 52]

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Family Feud by Stephen Byrne

https://twitter.com/StephenByrne86
    Is this by the guy who did the Justice League v Power Rangers title?

This should be a crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Is this by the guy who did the Justice League v Power Rangers title?

This should be a crossover.
    Eh, good luck. Don't see Disney or WB agreeing on any such thing for the forseeable future.

Also, no expert on the Spiders, but there are a few Bats not present there.

my question is how are they going to pick which ending to follow in the possible injustice 3? i know there are the comics and everything, but if i recall correctly in the game there's multiple endings (like damian becoming a yellow lantern, the uh 'masters of the universe' crossover which was... unique, etc etc) so i wonder what they could possible do with that. that is if this is an injustice 3

//aw crap didnt quote whOOPS . to be fair first post. i am trying

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ddamiqn View Post
    my question is how are they going to pick which ending to follow in the possible injustice 3? i know there are the comics and everything, but if i recall correctly in the game there's multiple endings (like damian becoming a yellow lantern, the uh 'masters of the universe' crossover which was... unique, etc etc) so i wonder what they could possible do with that. that is if this is an injustice 3

//aw crap didnt quote whOOPS . to be fair first post. i am trying
    Very easy, they just will use Batman ending. It is unlikely that many people will complain.
    Superman ending was used in Masters of the Universe crossover, if I remember correctly.

Aren’t the “multiple endings” just character specific endings if you beat their challenge towers? Honestly I assumed that those weren’t canon and I figured just pick the Batman ending from the choice of Batman or Superman. Sure they could very well pick to explore the Superman ending, however I don’t see Superman bending the wills and minds of others with Brainiac tech will make for a compelling story. Although I could be completely and utterly wrong on that part since who knows what Taylor is capable of.

But honestly I expect it to follow the Batman ending, with a new Justice League with Supergirl and a return of other characters from the comics. Heck my hope is for a time jump, maybe get a new generation of heroes with Connor Lance-Queen and Lucy Quinn or Black Lightning’s kids or Rose Constantine or evening some people completely new; as I recall we need a new Dr. Fate and Killer Croc and Orca were expecting a kid. He’s done a good job of it in DCeased why not Injustice I say.
    Last edited by sifighter; 07-28-2020 at 06:20 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Yeah just like in most fighting games, the character endings aren't actually canon. The only ones that matter are the two story endings, and I'm almost 100% certain they're going with the Batman one if the third game is a continuation of this story (Netherrealm loves their reboots).

Honestly, part of me is hoping they start fresh (I was never a huge fan of this universe's Damian and I straight up hate its Wonder Woman) and ditch the tired "Heroes hate each other. Batman is always right." approach to the story. And if they don't then I at least hope they let Taylor do most of the heavy lifting, story-wise, because what he's written for the comics has been miles better than what the game's writers have done (and if they're the same people who've been writing the past three MK stories, I'm not surprised). But alas, I doubt that will be the case.

Oh well, at least the gameplay is usually really fun.
    Last edited by Blue22; 07-28-2020 at 07:54 AM.

Fantastic Member

Speaking of Injustice
    There are inconsistencies between their comics and the game themselves. Damian killing Zsasz and joining superman in the prologue of Injustice 2, while the comics he joined Superman after knocking Dick into a rock causing his death. Plus meeting Supergirl before the game's events, and a personality difference in the prequel comic to I2 and the game.

There's no doubt a prequel comic to Injustice 3 will happen, just hoping some consistency between their stories in the comic and game.

Damian and Bruce. What do you guys think about their relationship? There is often a weird thing with Bruce and his own family. That Dick is the real father figure. Sure Bruce can be loving and care but he also can be difficult.

Well, the mystery about Injustice (or not) continues, but Tom Taylor shared a panel that apparently is of this new thing and in it we can see Robin, Nightwing and Batman!

What does it mean, though, no idea.
    Last edited by the1&onlyE.; 07-28-2020 at 05:46 PM.

does anyone have a screenshot or picture of damian's profile in the DC Comics Ultimate Character Guide New Edition (2019) version? while i was scrounging around here yesterday someone said that a user (i dont recall who) had a majority of the batfamily profiles saved, but i couldn't end up finding his.