Page 70 of 313 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I hope Damian never ends up in a Nightwing situation. Where he ends up paired with alot of people - alot of the pairings end up popular and then they end up at each others throats. I'd much prefer them to just choose a love interest for him and stick with it, Damian doesn't really strike me as having a personality for lots of relationships, I think once he is with someone he would be pretty loyal.
    Well, he was loyal to Star way back when, but then someone decided screw up Dick's character going forward.

First of all... Why not post this sneak peek online? Pictures are out, spoilers are out and the plot has been revealed. It is tiring being super hyped and searching the net for essentially nothing. I really don't get DC's way of things.
    Secondly, the fact that this will be the last DCAMU movie is sad. It means that this Damian ends and we have to stick with his Comics counterpart, which is often written poorly, with no intentions to face the character as nothing other than a simple plot device.
    And thirdly.... Just tell me that the fact this very specific ship was confirmed means that we finally get a kiss... I am bored with Damian being stuck at his angsty, anti-social and immature boy-ish self and DC teases it all the time (With Raven or Djinn)...

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    First of all... Why not post this sneak peek online? Pictures are out, spoilers are out and the plot has been revealed. It is tiring being super hyped and searching the net for essentially nothing. I really don't get DC's way of things.
    Secondly, the fact that this will be the last DCAMU movie is sad. It means that this Damian ends and we have to stick with his Comics counterpart, which is often written poorly, with no intentions to face the character as nothing other than a simple plot device.
    And thirdly.... Just tell me that the fact this very specific ship was confirmed means that we finally get a kiss... I am bored with Damian being stuck at his angsty, anti-social and immature boy-ish self and DC teases it all the time (With Raven or Djinn)...
    Im pretty sure they will start a new Rebirth Movie Universe and I suspect Damian will appear there. The Raven-Damian ship seems pretty popular, so if they start a new movie universe things like that may carry over.

Extraordinary Member

Well he is a boy

Now he kinda grown so hopefully he can do more

I hope Damian never ends up in a Nightwing situation. Where he ends up paired with alot of people - alot of the pairings end up popular and then they end up at each others throats. I'd much prefer them to just choose a love interest for him and stick with it, Damian doesn't really strike me as having a personality for lots of relationships, I think once he is with someone he would be pretty loyal.
    That's pretty much how I'm feeling. He doesn't need to be a playa like his brother or his Dad xD

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    That's pretty much how I'm feeling. He doesn't need to be a playa like his brother or his Dad xD
    honestly more often or not when writers try make characters players it just ends badly and they come across as right pricks.

When one minute your telling one lass you love her utterly and she is your everything and the next your snogging some other person like a week later. Or in Dick's case you marry one and then have a sex with another before the wedding. (whoever's idea that was - it is just terrible)

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    More from JLD

So looks like something happens to make him go back to the LOA
    Welp, this ship is happening.

I'm starting to get how TimXSteph shippers felt when Young Justice hooked him up with Cassie lol

Even when it's an alternate universe that I love, this ship still makes my eye twitch a little whenever I see it xD

I'm starting to get how TimXSteph shippers felt when Young Justice hooked him up with Cassie lol
    I wouldn't have even minded it as much if they had actually showed the relationship on-screen, but nope. Off-screen kiss and hookup, and then it's all Tim ignoring Cassie. Bleh.

Extraordinary Member

He ain’t a playa he just crush alot

I doubt he will. Damian is pretty closed off and bad at social interactions. His is blunt,sounds pompous and elitist I don't see him being a Dick Grayson.

You forgot Kara in Injustice 2 I really enjoyed their flirting. However unlike that Damian who can turn on the charm I doubt Comic Damian is ever going to be so relaxed and sociable. I fear he's going to be like Bruce only worse.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I doubt he will. Damian is pretty closed off and bad at social interactions. His is blunt,sounds pompous and elitist I don't see him being a Dick Grayson.
    Until bad writing comes along and ruins him!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    That’s proably where he is headed since he is being fired as robins
    I've been wondering if that's even possible right now. As far as I know Ra's currently isn't in control of the LOA, at least not according to Batman and the Outsiders if I remember correctly. Talia isn't in charge of Leviathan anymore and is working against her old organization with Checkmate.
    The solicitations for Teen Titans in May make it sound like Damian disappeared and Mercy Hall got destroyed. It's all still pretty vague, but Bruce firing Damian, taking him with him and destroying Mercy Hall would be weird. It wouldn't fit with what we know about the Batman issues that come out in May.
    Joker knows Damian's identity and we already know he's going after Dick and Barbara for the upcoming Joker War story. I'm wondering if Damian's just going to get kidnapped by Joker after Bruce is done with him to use him in his supposed final fight with Batman.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    I've been wondering if that's even possible right now. As far as I know Ra's currently isn't in control of the LOA, at least not according to Batman and the Outsiders if I remember correctly. Talia isn't in charge of Leviathan anymore and is working against her old organization with Checkmate.
    The solicitations for Teen Titans in May make it sound like Damian disappeared and Mercy Hall got destroyed. It's all still pretty vague, but Bruce firing Damian, taking him with him and destroying Mercy Hall would be weird. It wouldn't fit with what we know about the Batman issues that come out in May.
    Joker knows Damian's identity and we already know he's going after Dick and Barbara for the upcoming Joker War story. I'm wondering if Damian's just going to get kidnapped by Joker after Bruce is done with him to use him in his supposed final fight with Batman.
    It's more likely that the TT Annual takes place before the kids go to hell and Damian is the one who doesn't make it back. He's set up to be the sacrifice, it matches the pattern of his previous sacrifices in Robin: Son of Batman and Batman Incorporated:

-Actual or percieved rejection by his father and the family he's tried to join
    -A need to redeem himself for previous actions, in this case falling to do an extra sweep for bystanders before detonating the warehouse as well as the false imprisonment and mind wipes of the criminals the TT took down
    -His own rejection of and refusing to join the criminal empire run by a family member
    -Essentially homeless
    -There is someone he cares about who needs saving

Add in Elias specifically greeted Damian and talked about catching up along with informing Djinn that the TT coming to rescue her is part of his plan for getting into heaven and Damian's heroic sacrifice is heavily implied. We also know from the Batman promos that Bruce is going to lose another family member in April due to his actions and choices with all the set up in Pennyworth R.I.P. it's almost a given that Damian doesn't make it back.

Which takes us into 5G. It also creates a potential for Alfred's resurrection as TT has already mentioned that only a god can raise the dead, and if Damian loses his freedom due to fighting on the side of a god, Alfred being resurrected as a thank you makes sense. It's very magical girl trope, and Damian is consistently a gender bent magical girl character.

Damian being lost also puts Ra's's anger at Bruce into perspective as Superman/Batman has Ra's still being civil to borderline friendly, albeit he didn't offer Bruce any in flight refreshments, in today's issue. If Batman and the Outsiders is taking place a few months in the future (or weeks), Ra's wanting to destroy Bruce makes utter sense as al Ghuls only go completely off the deep end when they lose family members and can't get them back via Lazarus Pits.