Page 117 of 313 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 4692
    Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    What are they doing there? O.O
    Dunno, but because that picture is from teen titans 42, there's some points that can we take from that picture

1. He's still has Robin badge on his chest (Teen Titans annual #2 cover and solicitation is completely fake, or only temporary)
    2. Damian crouched in front of a book (The Book of Damned?) with scowling face (but that's kinda his default face)
    3. There's some kind of police line around Damian and the book and nearly all of his teammate are on outside of it
    4. Djinn is nowhere to be seen, also Emiko but there's a panel of teen titans 42 on Javis's IG with Emiko in it. Djinn can't make it back?
    5. I like Crush's belt

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Bendis mentioned during his q&a on DC Universe he has big plans for talia and damian in event levithan checkmate https://twitter.com/onlymearibee/sta...37840848961536
    Attachment 96140

His name is Damian. DamiAn. Seriously, is it that hard for you, Bendis? Now like @andrikito I am also low-key scared, if he will write him like on Event Leviathan.....
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 04-30-2020 at 02:22 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    His name is Damian. DamiAn. Seriously, is it that hard for you, Bendis? Now like @andrikito I am also low-key scared, if he will write him like on Event Leviathan.....
    Its Funny-nowadays also Kon-El gets written many times as ConnOr Kent instead of ConnEr Kent....dont know why.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Its Funny-nowadays also Kon-El gets written many times as ConnOr Kent instead of ConnEr Kent....dont know why.
    I always thought it's Connor because seeing Conner gives me the same feeling as Damien to Damian. It's not neat since it's not using the same letter, "o" and "a", instead, replacing the latter letter with "e".

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

From the artist's IG that's a panel from teen titans 42. On teen titans 40 his hair was normal,
    Attachment 96139
    and on teen titans 42, his under hair is completely shaven. There's 2 possibilities:
    1. after his collision with Bruce, he's upset, feel rebellious, and shave his hair
    2. after his collision with Bruce, he's upset, feel rebellious, detach the bomb from his hair, and activated it somewhere

And I see the R "Robin" badge on his clothes, Teen Titans annual #2 cover you big liar
    I know, he's hashtagged some as 40, 41, and 42. He's said to be the artist of the Annual #2 but not of any of those from solicitations but no big deal.
    And Lol sorry to anyone to had goosebumps about him losing the mantle but it's a nice hook.

In the pics he seems to feel remorse..When I first saw it I felt like he was being judged... Also, in TT #42 the same artist published an image of Alfred... On 80th anniversary, though, he was dead.... My guess is what we are going to see in TT may be a small flashback, so Damian will lose his mantle (?). Dunno...

Attachment 96140

I guessing so. Because each time he writes the name independently (not in a comic where an editor can fix it), its always "Damien". As for the way he writes him...

This is the same guy that claimed to love the Super Family in Rebirth, and then promptly aged Jon into a teen, turned Lois into an apathetic mother that cared more about the next story than her own son and husband, and Clark into a crybaby (wallowing in the janitor's closet, within a week of Jon and Lois leaving!). All in ONE storyline, Man of Steel!

Bendis is one of those bad fanfic writers that can get one character right, and then gets about everything else wrong while trying to make everything his own. Even the origin.

According to newsrama, on May 26 Teen Titans #41 and Batman Beyond #43 will be available on digital platform and comic book stores that ordered their DC titles through new distributor Lunar and UCS.
    And comics ordered via Diamond will go on sale on Wednesday, May 27

https://www.newsarama.com/50000-offi...19-may-26.html
    Yeah, I wonder why.. When I went to the link 3 hours ago, the link is fine..
    I hope that doesn't mean another delay
    Because you posted the message somewhere else I assume, and copy pasted a truncated link.

The highlighted part here is the problem: 50000-offi...19-may-26.html
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Because you posted the message somewhere else I assume, and copy pasted a truncated link.

The highlighted part here is the problem: 50000-offi...19-may-26.html
    Yes, you are right..*feeling embarrassed*
    Thanls for your suggestion, already fixed it
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 05-02-2020 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Bendis mentioned during his q&a on DC Universe he has big plans for talia and damian in event levithan checkmate https://twitter.com/onlymearibee/sta...37840848961536
    Oh for ****'s sake. Bendis...just....stick to what you know and the characters that you know.

So...as I expected, the Damian and Raven stuff ended up being one of my least favorite parts of Apokalips War...But not for the reason I expected. Honestly, for as much as I don't care for that ship, I thought it was handled pretty well throughout most of the movie...That is until near the end when:

spoilers:
    Raven's says "I love you" and her magical Disney princess tears bring Damian back to life. If my eyes rolled any harder during that scene, they would have gotten stuck in the back of my head. That cliche is bad enough when kids movies do it; so it just felt extra contrived and out of place in a movie like this. I think what really fucks it up for me is that it was the only time I was actually okay with Damian dying lol
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Blue22; 05-05-2020 at 09:36 AM.

Well, Apokalips is the last movie in the shared universe or at least this version of the shared universe. I wonder if they will do the shared universe animated movie again

Guys... I couldn't not watch the film.... I knew I would see spoilers through these months... The movie literally ENDED ME!

spoilers:
    So in the end they practically all died, right? Their timeline collapsed.... It was SOOOOO hard that Damian and Raven saw the end and kissed right there!!! Also, the scene between Bruce and Damian was something else... Blew my mind! Also, the fact that heroes were dying so fast - the directors didn't want to give much gravity to that I guess- but the most heartbreaking scene was at the end, where they were all destroyed and we got to see the consequences of the war in their lives.... And the quote in the beginning.........
    end of spoilers

A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION:
    spoilers:
    So, that means this was the end of Damian as we know him from DCAMU right? In the next animated movies/ universe (rebirth or whatever) he may have never been born right (and even if he is... He is definately going to be very different)?
    end of spoilers
    Such a sad end. But THIS is what we are talking about. DC took sad endings to another level..... I am shaken and shocked and WOW!

Yeah, when I learned it was going to be a bloodbath film, I decided to skip it. And honestly, kind of been hoping for a "Rebirth Reboot" for the animated filmverse for awhile.

Don't get me wrong, certain films like Long Halloween, Ninja, and JL vs FF should be their own things. But the New52 setting had irked me for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    So...as I expected, the Damian and Raven stuff ended up being one of my least favorite parts of Apokalips War...But not for the reason I expected. Honestly, for as much as I don't care for that ship, I thought it was handled pretty well throughout most of the movie...That is until near the end when:

spoilers:
    Raven's says "I love you" and her magical Disney princess tears bring Damian back to life. If my eyes rolled any harder during that scene, they would have gotten stuck in the back of my head. That cliche is bad enough when kids movies do it; so it just felt extra contrived and out of place in a movie like this. I think what really fucks it up for me is that it was the only time I was actually okay with Damian dying lol
    end of spoilers
    Not the first time that's happened in an action franchise. spoilers:
    Power Rangers in Space's last episode, red ranger Andros is crying because his sister Karone, who'd been the season's brainwashed main villain Astronema, was dead. His tears revived her, and she became the pink ranger halfway through the following season (after the original Lost Galaxy pink ranger had to be written out due to the actress getting cancer).
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman