Page 171 of 313 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiakari1203 View Post
    They do seem to be setting it up though
    While hinted at, that's as far as they can go with it.

If anything, it will be Gar and Terra (should they get to that point), and Dick and Kori going forward. With some older brother Dick and younger sister Rachel thrown in.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    While hinted at, that's as far as they can go with it.

If anything, it will be Gar and Terra (should they get to that point), and Dick and Kori going forward. With some older brother Dick and younger sister Rachel thrown in.
    I think titans might get canceled at the rate dcuniverse is going, plus babs is going to be in season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I think titans might get canceled at the rate dcuniverse is going, plus babs is going to be in season 3
    That, or moved to HBOMax. As for Young Justice, either Netflix or HBOMax for that one, considering it was the most streamed series for a good while.

Astonishing Member

The show won’t last long enough for it to be okay, and when they get to a terra storyline. I would not count on it
    Terra is more likely to appear in Black Lightning in the upcoming season than Titans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Terra is more likely to appear in Black Lightning in the upcoming season than Titans.
    They created their original version of her brother brion
    They will do the same for terra if she does show up

Terra and a proper Judas contract plot will happen

Astonishing Member

They created their original version of her brother brion
    They will do the same for terra if she does show up

Terra and a proper Judas contract plot will happen
    I kind of expect the real Brion to show up eventually, considering that Brandon's whole plot line is about finding his father and the Markovia plot line isn't quite finished yet.

Either way, I expect Terra to appear in Black Lightning before Titans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I kind of expect the real Brion to show up eventually, considering that Brandon's whole plot line is about finding his father and the Markovia plot line isn't quite finished yet.

Either way, I expect Terra to appear in Black Lightning before Titans.
    Why ? What makes this brion not the real brion???? It’s not like geoforce is some big A lister.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Just to be share.

1 - Bruce Wayne knew Bane was still with Alfred when he sent Damian for Gotham?
    2 - If he knew, Damian knows he knew?
    Are you talking about City if Bane?

1. Bruce got a signal from Alfred that made him think Alfred got away from Bane in Batman 79. Bruce didn't know Alfred lied and planned to let himself get killed by Bane to allow Bruce to take back Gotham. Don't ask me why Alfred suddenly didn't have enough faith in Bruce to save him, it's King's Batman, not a lot of things made sense when you thought about it for a few seconds.
    Bruce sent Damian to Gotham afterwards, leading to the events seen in 77.
    The reason he sent Damian was because after Alfred was gone Bane would need a new hostage to keep the family out and Damian was supposed to play that new hostage, let the others into the house and defeat Bane together.

Why Alfred himself couldn't have let the the bat-family into the manor, perhaps with the help of Clayface who was also working for Bruce in City of Bane, to avoid Alfred having to free himself and risking Damian's life later is beyond me.

That's simply Bruce's crappy plan as he explains it in Batman 81.

2. Tom King never bothered to explain much, least of all for characters he didn't care about, so what Damian knew or felt was never explored.

Astonishing Member

It's just King's shitty writing. As well as the intervention of DiDio, who urgently needed to kill Alfred in order to bring his shitty idea with the new Batman in 5G. That's it.
    They're going to fix this mess anyway, I think.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    It's just King's shitty writing. As well as the intervention of DiDio, who urgently needed to kill Alfred in order to bring his shitty idea with the new Batman in 5G. That's it.
    They're going to fix this mess anyway, I think.
    Yeah, Alfred will be back eventually, I'm not worried about that.

But everytime someone brings up City of Bane I remember just how bad Bruce's plan really was. While the book acted like it was genius. Kinda felt like King was insulting our intelligence.

Incredible Member

DCeased: Dead Planet was very good, the banter between Jon and Damian was really enjoyable. Curious to see where this goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    DCeased: Dead Planet was very good, the banter between Jon and Damian was really enjoyable. Curious to see where this goes.
    Yeah I thought the issue was really good, though it left me with a lot of thoughts and questions that I now need answered...can’t wait for the next issue.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Since there's already people who commented about Dead Planet, I will comment about Batman : Gotham Night #12
    IT'S AMAZING. I know that we can count on you, Seeley..
    Below is huge spoiler! I have no self-restraint so please forgive me and don't read my spoiler if you haven't read Batman : Gotham Night #12...

spoilers:
    I knew that he's weirdly calmer on preview! There's no way Damian accepts to be called 'good little protege' without any fight!
    'That unique mix of private school priss and world-conquering villain' PPFFTT!!! If the 'world-conquering villain' part is from Talia's genes, then 'private school priss' part is from Bruce's genes XDDDD
    "TT" God suddenly I realized that I miss that catchphrases. And realized that in TT, he rarely use the 'TT', which is another disappointing thing of that book. Pun not intended.
    'Being a Robin means being there for everyone who needs you' I love when writer shows this side of Damian instead of only obsessing over beating criminals.
    Only Dick Grayson who can ruffle Damian's hair without getting hunted and maimed. And maybe Jon Kent. Deathstroke is the prime example of that rules.
    'Here, Red Robin " Gosh DAMIAN I LOVE YOU! SEELEY I LOVE YOU! I thought that he will make a jab on Drake's name, but instead he refused to use it entirely!!! XD XD
    And that 'Pathetic Hangers-On!' XD XD XD Well at least Karlo get one aspect right about him
    end of spoilers

In short, reading Batman : Gotham Night makes me remember why I love Damian Wayne. My only complain is spoilers:
    he's not included on that 'power ranger style' pose, but I don't think he wil agree to do that even if he's already there. Also about him and Dick literally never agree about anything before. They're canonly agree on many things before, after all they were once Second Generation of Dynamic Duo.
    end of spoilers
    But after all, it's an enjoyable read. Not many writer can write story of Damian that makes me think 'wow that's my Damian!'. Seeley I beg you, please write more Damian in the future...
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 07-07-2020 at 05:53 AM.

Incredible Member

Yeah, Gotham Nights was great too.

At first I was a bit confused about how Damian was written, but by the end it all made sense.
    I love it when that kind of stuff is intentional and not just the writer not knowing what he's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    That, or moved to HBOMax. As for Young Justice, either Netflix or HBOMax for that one, considering it was the most streamed series for a good while.
    Yeah, DC Universe being axed or made comics only won't cause the shows' demise. Maybe YJ could be simulcast on HBOMax and CW Seed? Seed is known for hosting DC cartoons, they had Vixen, The Ray (both set in the Arrowverse) and Deathstroke.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman