Page 69 of 104 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1555
  1. #1021

  2. #1022
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,491

    Default

    Damian and Raven isn't a ship I think about much but I like their dynamic in the animated universe and a romance between their counter parts in that universe is believable. The progression of their relationship feels organic so far.

  3. #1023
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    48,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So apparently there was a preview of Apokolips war or something because someone sent out an image of Damian from the movie, and gotta say...Jonís not making any fun of his height in this one. Itís pretty clear that Damian has definitely aged past his current point in the comics when it comes to the animated movie verse.

    Attachment 93657
    Yeah, you can tell by Stuart Allan's performance that he's aged over time.

    He's wearing Ra's armor?

  4. #1024
    Astonishing Member sifighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, you can tell by Stuart Allan's performance that he's aged over time.

    He's wearing Ra's armor?
    Beats me, I mean this is supposed to be the movie where the Justice League rallies everyone from Justice League Dark and the Teen Titans together to strike back at Darkseid for the crud he’s been pulling, especially in Death and reign of Superman so why Damian is in Ra’s outfit who knows. I mean there’s an image out there of Morbius Chair Batman so honestly who really knows.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

  5. #1025
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,636

    Default

    In the comics who would be good for Damian to be in a relationship with ?

  6. #1026
    Mighty Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    In the comics who would be good for Damian to be in a relationship with ?
    Djinn. And...That's about it. There aren't a lot of female heroes/characters his age right now. Maps could have been fun but I don't think she'll ever be a thing outside of Gotham Academy (Does that even take place in the main universe?). If you ask tumblr shippers, they'll tell you Raven or Jon lol

    Now that Irey West is back, that could be something....maybe...I don't know. He doesn't really have a lot of options and he's not a very social boy XD

  7. #1027
    Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Djinn. And...That's about it. There aren't a lot of female heroes/characters his age right now. Maps could have been fun but I don't think she'll ever be a thing outside of Gotham Academy (Does that even take place in the main universe?).
    It does take place in the main universe because the school experienced Joker's Endgame, but their appearance was only limited to that title and Poison Ivy

  8. #1028
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,491

    Default

    More from JLD







    So looks like something happens to make him go back to the LOA

  9. #1029
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    More from JLD







    So looks like something happens to make him go back to the LOA
    I'm not up to date with the animated universe, but I haven't seen Bruce or Dick in any of the promotional material, which is pretty strange. DC puts Batman in everything.
    And the world seems to be in chaos. Maybe Bruce and a lot of other heroes are dead/missing?

  10. #1030
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    More from JLD




    That’s proably where






    So looks like something happens to make him go back to the LOA
    That’s proably where he is headed since he is being fired as robins

  11. #1031
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    I'm not up to date with the animated universe, but I haven't seen Bruce or Dick in any of the promotional material, which is pretty strange. DC puts Batman in everything.
    And the world seems to be in chaos. Maybe Bruce and a lot of other heroes are dead/missing?
    Dick was in the 1st promo shots as was Bruce. These are stills from the preview that was at the end of Red Son. They are likely making the rounds because... shipping

  12. #1032
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Dick was in the 1st promo shots as was Bruce. These are stills from the preview that was at the end of Red Son. They are likely making the rounds because... shipping
    I watched a video that had more footage, and Bruce and Dick weren't in any of it. It doesn't look like they will play a huge role even if they're in it.
    I saw a lot of Constantine, Superman, Raven and Damian. Wonder Women seemed to be under Darkseid's control, so maybe that's what happened to the Justice League.

  13. #1033
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    I watched a video that had more footage, and Bruce and Dick weren't in any of it. It doesn't look like they will play a huge role even if they're in it.
    I saw a lot of Constantine, Superman, Raven and Damian. Wonder Women seemed to be under Darkseid's control, so maybe that's what happened to the Justice League.
    From the spoilers I've seen it seems

    spoilers:
    They must be part of the heroes who were captured on Apokolips. The heroes you named aside from Damian are the big players who get a squad together to go save them. Batman was in the Morbious Chair though in the cast list the voice actors for Batman, Harley, Damian were at the bottom while the ones you name were at the top
    end of spoilers

  14. #1034
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Djinn. And...That's about it. There aren't a lot of female heroes/characters his age right now. Maps could have been fun but I don't think she'll ever be a thing outside of Gotham Academy (Does that even take place in the main universe?). If you ask tumblr shippers, they'll tell you Raven or Jon lol

    Now that Irey West is back, that could be something....maybe...I don't know. He doesn't really have a lot of options and he's not a very social boy XD
    I have to say that is not a bad thing. I was worried when Damian got older they would couple him up with every breathing girl in DC Comics. Also I like both Damian's relationship with Djinn in the comics and Raven in the movies. Both present him in a tender way that fans normally don't get to see.

  15. #1035
    Mighty Member Katana500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    I have to say that is not a bad thing. I was worried when Damian got older they would couple him up with every breathing girl in DC Comics. Also I like both Damian's relationship with Djinn in the comics and Raven in the movies. Both present him in a tender way that fans normally don't get to see.
    I hope Damian never ends up in a Nightwing situation. Where he ends up paired with alot of people - alot of the pairings end up popular and then they end up at each others throats. I'd much prefer them to just choose a love interest for him and stick with it, Damian doesn't really strike me as having a personality for lots of relationships, I think once he is with someone he would be pretty loyal.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •